Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel all the cartoons and anime lied to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
in real life, there were no girls in your class with a secret crush on you she had just been hiding the whole time. there was nothing you could have done to make her have a crush on you either. in real life hinata would've been sasuke only as well. fuck i want that life that was promised to me. that cute innocent preteen love :feelsrope:watching high school romcom anime is pure suifuel.

preteen love is cope tbh

at that age ur too inhibited about it , but ig it's fun

most of this type of anime is nothing more than escapism and idealism ngl :cryfeels:

learn to separate fiction from reality, reality is 100x harsher

ngl I miss the days when I was in high school, playing eroges religiously every night and was bluepilled enough to believe that I would get myself a cute gf at college :feelscry:

As silly as it sounds, I used to have this thing called hope

Naruto is just a different type of Chad. I know what you mean, i grew up watching teen movies and series, all bluepilled lies.

Weebshit didn’t lie to you since 95% of anime protagonists are either prettyboys or chads, so it makes sense why foids would fall in love with them
in real life hinata would've been sasuke only as well.
Why do you say that? Hinata has noodle pheno and Naruto is an aryan prettyboy

@remincel and Emilia wouldve fucked Reinhard while having Subaru orbit them tbh

Why do you say that? Hinata has noodle pheno and Naruto is an aryan prettyboy
true, i can't think of better examples rn but i'm sure there are series with bad looking protagonists that get girls.

ngl I miss the days when I was in high school, playing eroges religiously every night and was bluepilled enough to believe that I would get myself a cute gf at college :feelscry:

Me too man, played muv-luv alternative and sengoku rance all in highschool. Good times when reality was not hard as today:feelsrope:

Weebshit didn’t lie to you since 95% of anime protagonists are either prettyboys or chads, so it makes sense why foids would fall in love with them

Harem and slice of life anime used to be all I watched. Until I realized simply having friends and female interest was a fantasy.

@remincel and Emilia wouldve fucked Reinhard while having Subaru orbit them tbh
lmao exactly. If Re Zero was realistic, Reinhard would’ve been the MC. Not cringe incel NEET Subaru
true, i can't think of better examples rn but i'm sure there are series with bad looking protagonists that get girls.
Oh definitely, but if the MC isn’t attractive, he’s usually tall in order to even it out because no one wants to watch a show starring a manlet subhuman

lmao exactly. If Re Zero was realistic, Reinhard would’ve been the MC. Not cringe incel NEET Subaru
I would prefer Reinhard as a MC than subaru tbh, he's worse than shinji from Evangelion. but yeah i agree

off-topic but where is your avi from? looks cool

I would prefer Reinhard as a MC than subaru tbh, he's worse than shinji from Evangelion. but yeah i agree
I disagree. I think Subaru is one of the best protagonists in isekai even though he’s a bluepilled simp and Emilia would NEVER go to the lengths that he did to protect her. Idk, he just feels very human to me. Like I feel like he could be a real dude

Also Shinji is still a bitch ass nigga :dab:

Last edited:
Even though romcoms and harems are suifuel, for some reason I really enjoy watching them.....

I disagree. I think Subaru is one of the best protagonists in isekai even though he’s a bluepilled simp and Emilia would NEVER go to the lengths that he did to protect her. Idk, he just feels very human to me. Like I feel like he could be a real dude

Also Shinji is still a bitch ass nigga :dab:
My opinion is controversial i know, bear in mind that i was a hardcore fan of the first season. my love turns into hate the moment a character stagnates and there's no more character developement, subaru in the first season cries and in the next one does the same, there's no progress phisically nor mentally. that's why i dont like him as a character, he dosnt overcome his problems just pushes forward till they magically solve themselves, at least shinji got up in the eva and tried his best(manga shinji is more based)

that's why the anime cope lost its meaning to me

It's really hurts me when my dad asks me if I have any girl in college what a silly dad

most of this type of anime is nothing more than escapism and idealism ngl :cryfeels:
This is pretty much it tbh. It’s copefuel.

right, theres no cute and shy girl who likes you but is scared to talk to you

all these girls are pieces of shits who hate you with every atom on their body because you aren't tall and good looking
Holy shit, welcome back dude

Even though romcoms and harems are suifuel, for some reason I really enjoy watching them.....
i can't even watch harems without cringing internally at how bullshit it is that terastacies are making agressive sexual moves on some retarded normie. at least in high school romcoms the normie only gets 1 girl most of the time.

That's reality for Chads and rarely for normies. For us, over. But don't forget, you're privileged anyway merely for being a man :feelsclown: