Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All the cucks in the mall are wearing masks! And stores forcing me!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking sheepies all wearing mask. Fucking globalist niggers brainwashing sheepie about some fake gay delta variant bullshit.

Niggers will never open up anything.

true here in the uk all the npcs still wear masks when it's not mandatory, they will deathstare if u walk in a shop without a mask

Those retards think that one day everything will be like it used to be...:feelshaha:

even vaxxers will lose their rights, and all will be told to mask up and test

then masks and tests will be cancelled because they're no good, and everyone goes into full lockdown again

I don't mind masks tbh. They hide my shit lower third.

even vaxxers will lose their rights, and all will be told to mask up and test

then masks and tests will be cancelled because they're no good, and everyone goes into full lockdown again
This corona bullshit won't ever end for maybe another 3 years hell maybe forever at this rate tbh.

ive had a giga bitch ass middle aged curry bus driver who was telling every passengers that get on to wear mask.

i just ignored that fucker, and he threatened not to leave the bus station until i get on mask. :lul:

i just sit there. there were cucked passengers that began to leave the bus :ahegao:

eventually he had to start the bus. im NEET. he had a job. i could sit on the bus for an hour, could he? :ahegao: wagies got cagies.
Low inhib mogs me.

This corona bullshit won't ever end for maybe another 3 years hell maybe forever at this rate tbh.
after the first couple of weeks, they immediately started framing it as something very long that will "change everything"

so I don't know why people expected anything different to happen

ive had a giga bitch ass middle aged curry bus driver who was telling every passengers that get on to wear mask.

i just ignored that fucker, and he threatened not to leave the bus station until i get on mask. :lul:

i just sit there. there were cucked passengers that began to leave the bus :ahegao:

eventually he had to start the bus. im NEET. he had a job. i could sit on the bus for an hour, could he? :ahegao: wagies got cagies.
had the same situation but was too pussy and left the bus instead altough I am also NEET

Based as fuck

after the first couple of weeks, they immediately started framing it as something very long that will "change everything"

so I don't know why people expected anything different to happen
Great reset and great replacement :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I like wearing mask.

I like masks, I can hide my ugly face and be treated like a normie.

(until I have to talk and then they recognize me as a subhuman voicecel)

What really bothers me is how lots of places are gonna force the vacc

They are not going to give up power and return your freedoms, they took it over the flu in the first place

i always thought they wanted to do something like give flu shots to everyone by force, every year

since 2015 or so, each year they got more hysterical about people taking their flu shot, and doing stuff like saying it's not too late to get it, even if it's in december, just going insane and desperate for you to take it

and now this happens

they're not fooling this nigga :feelsseriously:

I don't care about masks tbh

We stopped wearing masks already

Fucking sheepies all wearing mask. Fucking globalist niggers brainwashing sheepie about some fake gay delta variant bullshit.

Niggers will never open up anything.
U took the vaccine and still getting raped by globalism :feelskek:

Masking won't make normality turn back, n0rmies. I don't wear mask, I don't care.
"B-but you shoud wear mask to alow us making parties with drugs and sex" :soy: