Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the fakecels are here and all the realcels are on IT

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
All I see here is massive copers who pass as fakecels all day.(not me ofc im sub 2)

And the real incels are on IT.
Those guys are busy all day convincing themselves they aren't ugly, and that being 5'5 is ok, and that having small dick is okay.
They make fun of incels but so many of them are virgins like us who just arent truthful about it, and they get rejected for the same reasons

Oh, another "i'm the only inkrel here everyone else is fakecel" thread.

How original

I'll never forget and stop regretting not archiving a post on IT where late-bloomer Chads were humblebragging about how the girls that bullied them in middle school started trying to get into their pants in high school and how easy it was to get laid as a good-looking guy, and then some 5'3 truecel bro there started desperately jestermaxxing in the comments to show what a non-treatening virgin he is, saying that ugly guys like him are the "TRUE MGTOW" and that we just don't have the balls to "stop hating women" or whatever:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I can’t doubt that there are a lot of fakecels.

Fr
Glad he's gone forever
https://www.n c u.world/index.php?threads/why-do-wageslaves-always-hate-on-neets.7576/#post-58362

(remove spaces)

fire rage GIF

How do you already have a job at 19 years old and doing better than me? How are you even working a job being so non nt. I remember the first actual job i worked 2 years ago i had so much anxiety from not talking to someone since i left school (practically my entire life) i would come home and search up how to get social skills and be stressed out all fucking night. Was so fucking socially retarded because i was so used to my normal environment and it never changing. I had an ego death after i quit my job it was so powerful. I still think of May 2020 every single day since then.

How are you getting ahead while i had more goals and could’ve been a millionaire if i didn‘t suffer from so much and my mother encouraging me not to work and having to cut grass and rake leaves and pick blueberries in the hot heat and sit in fucking churches. Yeah yeah you guys know what else happened.

Anyways guys like this who get everything handed to them it’s a fucking breeze just for being in a regular environment even if they are total failures now i’m not mad at you, good job on getting a job. It’s gonna be hard for me to. But i know how to express my emotions and act normal now. Almost normal. Who knows, maybe i’ll go through the same thing again.

Growing a beard and losing a little weight though before i try getting a job.

I still have tens of thousands of dollars i’ll be getting for all my hard work online once i set up my bank account. So don’t think you have an edge over me.

someone relay this message to him.

All I see here is massive copers who pass as fakecels all day.(not me ofc im sub 2)

Those guys are busy all day convincing themselves they aren't ugly, and that being 5'5 is ok, and that having small dick is okay.
They make fun of incels but so many of them are virgins like us who just arent truthful about it, and they get rejected for the same reasons
I thought you were banned because youd love to get beaten up just to fuck some niggers sister sheboon, You still making this cucked thread and now call everyone here non incel, I seriously hope you get hit by a car you fucking fuck, YOU HAVE ZERO IDEA HOW MUCH ANY OF US STRUGGLE JUST TO KEEP OUR HEAD ABOVE THE WATER TO SURVIVE, WERE DROWNING AND ITS NOT OK!

https://www.n c u.world/index.php?threads/why-do-wageslaves-always-hate-on-neets.7576/#post-58362

(remove spaces)

fire rage GIF

How do you already have a job at 19 years old and doing better than me? How are you even working a job being so non nt. I remember the first actual job i worked 2 years ago i had so much anxiety from not talking to someone since i left school (practically my entire life) i would come home and search up how to get social skills and be stressed out all fucking night. Was so fucking socially retarded because i was so used to my normal environment and it never changing. I had an ego death after i quit my job it was so powerful. I still think of May 2020 every single day since then.

How are you getting ahead while i had more goals and could’ve been a millionaire if i didn‘t suffer from so much and my mother encouraging me not to work and having to cut grass and rake leaves and pick blueberries in the hot heat and sit in fucking churches. Yeah yeah you guys know what else happened.

Anyways guys like this who get everything handed to them it’s a fucking breeze just for being in a regular environment even if they are total failures now i’m not mad at you, good job on getting a job. It’s gonna be hard for me to. But i know how to express my emotions and act normal now. Almost normal. Who knows, maybe i’ll go through the same thing again.

Growing a beard and losing a little weight though before i try getting a job.

I still have tens of thousands of dollars i’ll be getting for all my hard work online once i set up my bank account. So don’t think you have an edge over me.

someone relay this message to him.
Over for copypastacels

BY SAYING THIS YOU ARE ALSO MAKING FUN OF MANLETS, I AM A MANLET ALLY AS A SEMI MANLET WHERE AT JUST AT THE CUTOFF,ARE YOU SAYING THOSE ARENT INCEL TOO? JESUS CHRIST MA GOY, YOU NEED TO READ UP SOME INCEL HISTORY!

ALL YOU DO IS BRAG OR MAKE CUCK THREADS, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

WE GOT MANLETS WE GOT BALDITES AND MANY MORE FORMS OF INCELS!

BY SAYING THIS YOU ARE ALSO MAKING FUN OF MANLETS, I AM A MANLET ALLY AS A SEMI MANLET WHERE AT JUST AT THE CUTOFF,ARE YOU SAYING THOSE ARENT INCEL TOO? JESUS CHRIST MA GOY, YOU NEED TO READ UP SOME INCEL HISTORY!

ALL YOU DO IS BRAG OR MAKE CUCK THREADS, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

WE GOT MANLETS WE GOT BALDITES AND MANY MORE FORMS OF INCELS!
Shut up fag.

Go and join them then. :feelsseriously:

I'm here because I have never been in a relationship or even had friends.
I don't know what other metric you judge incels by but I probably fit all of them.

hell is empty and all the fakecels are here

The incels on IT, are our Spetsnaz Commando´s.
They operate deep behind enemy lines, and gather intel.

The funny thing is they are literally the same as us except they cope and act like they are not incel meanwhile we are truthful about our inceldom.

They are brainlet

The funny thing is they are literally the same as us except they cope and act like they are not incel meanwhile we are truthful about our inceldom.
Yes exactly

@MisfitPerson is one of the worst offenders on this forum

I think the majority of ITfags are foids. Of course, there are some men too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back