Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All these female teachers fucking kids gives me hope

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
If they are willing to fuck children why wouldn’t they want my small penis?

I wished my foid teachers fucked me when I was in school.

Because those kids look good and they will grow into chads.

They’re into shotas not ugly bastards :fuk:

Slap on wrist for female teachers. While male teachers get the book thrown at them

bringing back memories of my english teacher with big boobas:feelskek::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Teacher on student rape is a luxury reserved for Chad and Tyrone only. The only things that got me through high school were MW2 and anime. While the rest of the athletefags got to bang the young hot teachers :feelsrope:

If they are willing to fuck children why wouldn’t they want my small penis?

Because your tiny dick isn't the main reason why you're an incel. Tiny dicked Chad's are still slayers, a toilet will laugh and around 80% will still sleep with him.

A tiny dick is only an issue for sex-havers. Both big dickcels and tiny dickcels are in the same boat. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Because your tiny dick isn't the main reason why you're an incel. Tiny dicked Chad's are still slayers, a toilet will laugh and around 80% will still sleep with him.

A tiny dick is only an issue for sex-havers. Both big dickcels and tiny dickcels are in the same boat. :feelswhat::blackpill:
Nice gaslight. "The fact that women won't feel a thing when you fuck them doesn't matter bro! I have a 10" dick we're in the same boat bro!"

I never thought of having sex with teachers but going to search now on Hub:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I never thought of having sex with teachers but going to search now on Hub:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Fakes most likely

Oh man my high school had juicy teachers
One fat ass Italian English :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: and few blond ones :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Fakes most likely

Oh man my high school had juicy teachers
One fat ass Italian English :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: and few blond ones :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
You know what teachers with big juicy juggs knows they are known as Heimerdingger. Not from League of Legends:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I am watching now Racheal Raxxx :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: