Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All these white foids wanted to bang Indians in the past. I think its the media that ruined the image of Indian men.

indians had bollywood halo

then big bang aired and it was over

cope curry, not even the ugliest of the ugliest white foids ever wanted to fuck you

Why would Indians want pig foids anyway? They age like milk :feelskek:

Last edited:
I have always noticed that some non-Anglo white foids have a thing for ethnic subhuman males. Dutch, Scandinavian, French, and Slavic foids to be exact. This is true not only in Europe, but even for America. If you observe the white foid's looks and find out her surname origin. Say, if she is scandinavian from WIsconsin/Minnesota, or French from the American south or midwest, or recent 2nd generation slavic immigrants to America. If you find out that she is one of these groups, you will notice her to be less discriminatory than Anglo foids, despite her family having been here for generations already.

I don't know too much about Southern Euro foids or Balkan foids.

Thats not to say that they don't discriminate at all but their discrimination is noticeably less severe than than the discrimination that Anglo foids dish out. Even morbidly obese Anglo landwhales have reservations about dating black men. Asian, Indian, or Middle eastern men? Not even remotely considered.

Last edited:
probably cope. Maybe they wanted south Indian BBCs who black maxx

over for us non super black curries

Though ngl I have this image of them being unhygienic street shitters.
Not to mention being sexual creeps online when talking to foids.

They make good tutorials on yt though.

I have always noticed that some non-Anglo white foids have a thing for ethnic subhuman males. Dutch, Scandinavian, French, and Slavic foids to be exact. This is true not only in Europe, but even for America. If you observe the white foid's looks and find out her surname origin. Say, if she is scandinavian from WIsconsin/Minnesota, or French from the American south or midwest, or recent 2nd generation slavic immigrants to America. If you find out that she is one of these groups, you will notice her to be less discriminatory than Anglo foids, despite her family having been here for generations already.

I don't know too much about Southern Euro foids or Balkan foids.

Thats not to say that they don't discriminate at all but their discrimination is noticeably less severe than than the discrimination that Anglo foids dish out. Even morbidly obese Anglo landwhales have reservations about dating black men. Asian, Indian, or Middle eastern men? Not even remotely considered.
German foids had a thing for curries in ww2, and blacks. Apparently german men have smaller dicks which is what I've heard from a russian. I'd say nordic foids are more open to men of other races.
These curries literally cannot think 10 thoughts in a row that don't involve white foids. I seriously do not understand why the average curry is so fucking BENT on bedding a white foid. They are almost the most used up, annoying, pretentious, treacherous, and disgusting hags in existence. Call me a volcel, but I don't even think I could get hard trying to fuck some white women

mfw i realize we have to fuck white women to save the white race :reeeeee:
Well indian women are the ugliest in the world, but we like lightskin indian girls, the upgrade from lightskin indian foids is white women so yeah. And I agree white foids suck, but so do curry foids, anyway I want nothing to do with white foids anymore or any foids for that matter

All of these Indians on the picture were good looking, Chaddam-lites. Good looking ethnics never had problems with white women. Only the ugly ones did.

Last edited:
Tbh indians seem to be nice people, my sister has some indian coworkers and she says that they are the nicest and most humble out of all ethnicities she has worked with... though ngl I have this image of them being unhygienic street shitters.

i worked with a lot since they are all over IT jobs here. they are nice but they have no hygiene. they don't wear deodorant, not even the women.

Maybe in that time but not now. Indian men are on average 5 foot 4
Wtf nigger where do you grayfag niggers get these numbers from legit? I'd have not felt that mog if everyone was 5' 4"

huuuuwhite PewDiePie singlehandedly smashed curry SMV to abo territory
There was nothing to begin with, he didn't smash shit, racial smv is mostly a rice term, they say that everywhere from podcasts to essays on forums

There was nothing to begin with, he didn't smash shit, racial smv is mostly a rice term, they say that everywhere from podcasts to essays on forums
youre right, but still, he poured concrete over their grave

youre right, but still, he poured concrete over their grave
Curry smv is in negative, it doesn't matter anymore, btw it's bones and not race imo, KPOP halo or soft culture halo is the only thing that spreads over an ethnicity and not even a race

Tbh indians seem to be nice people, my sister has some indian coworkers and she says that they are the nicest and most humble out of all ethnicities she has worked with... though ngl I have this image of them being unhygienic street shitters.
As a pajeet, i testify that it's just giga simping in desperate attempt to get pussy.

Cope, curries = its over, short shitskin and poor over af. Maybe in year 2150 when india gets richer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back