Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory all this cuckoldery and general faggotry in the west can be traced back to romaticism. thanks for nothing, goethe (rest in pieces)...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
You might think that being a cuck is rooted into the male's brain, but i think its not. at least not completely.

we do have a tendency to worship foids since pre-historical times. we all remember that fat statue of a foid and how our soy teacher would explain that the fat foid was worshipped and all that nonsense, but thats not what im refering to here.

i think it was right at the tipping point of the 18th century that this part of the human experience really took off.

What im refering to? The lamentations of young werther, of course. The first romantic (therefore cucked) book in history.

But i think it was more of a symptom than the general malaise, so to speak.

The contemporary age started in those days for a reason. It was the first time that man (at least in europe) was fully domesticated and neutralized in all of human history.

There was still a problem to be fixed by the new elite, although. The horny and willing part of the male brain.

It was the last fronteer for them. And boy, how they took that ball of the park.

Thats why a wrote rest in pieces goethe in the title if this post.

Bcs he was the man put forth for the job.

And dont think this was all happenstance. All of human history was kinda of accidental up to that last (sort of) free century.

Bcs with the bourgeiosie in power, EVERYTHING (up to a tee) was planned. Who was what at what point and for what.

How did they do it? Masonic lodges, ofc.

But im digressing.

From that point onwards, there was no more free spirited man roaming this earth. All bcs of this stupid romanticism BS that slowly corrupts and has corrupted all of the world.

This stupid idea that if you do the right thing at rhe right time with the right word and be mr. Right the gigastacy will fall head over heels for you and you'll live happy ever after.

I even see this stupid, moronic idea corrupting this very own site. Some people here think every chad in the world is living his disney fantasy with his stacy.

THIS IS NOT TRUE. But its a topic for another post.

This stupid idea that if you do the right thing at rhe right time with the right word and be mr. Right the gigastacy will fall head over heels for you and you'll live happy ever after.
Good post but you dropped the ball here kinda. Both men and foids have delusional fantasies, and it's not wrong to have it. People have been romantic since the dawn of time about something. And it's usually foids who have gigachad fantasies more than men have gigastacy fantasies, reflected in the dating standards.
I even see this stupid, moronic idea corrupting this very own site. Some people here think every chad in the world is living his disney fantasy with his stacy.
I have tried to argue this with how so many male celebs get cucked with age, but falls to deaf ears. Good point there.

its over for the west whatever reedeming quality it had is no more

I had been wondering why everything simpy, feminist, and tyrannical seems to have a paper trail leading back to 1800s Germany. Thanks for writing about this.

"We wuz mother goddesses but then the evil patriarchy destroyed our stone age spearchuckers" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Even in their dreams and delusional fantasies they are still failures

And it's usually foids who have gigachad fantasies more than men have gigastacy fantasies, reflected in the dating standards.
My fantasy is just to have a 4/10+ white girl virgin to marry.
Almost as delusional as the fantasies foids have about gigachad to be fair.