Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All whites are Jews

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
This is literally what the Bible says. 12 tribes of Israel are 12 European subraces. Goyim in Bible are just non-whites.

im no jew, retard

All Biblical events took place in Europe. Jerusalem is Istanbul(modern Turkey)

I'm not a fucking Jew

Oy vey me and @faded will execute all of u and blame it on palestine

Oy vey me and @faded will execute all of u and blame it on palestine
Why would I work with you. And I fucking hate Israel I want to nuke them.

I am the grandmaster of the jews and will execute you oy vey halocaust style if u refuse to work with me

cucked and sounds like a nigger in disguise today :feelskek: , they gon nuke palestine first

Last edited:
cucked and sounds like a nigger in disguise today :feelskek: , they gon nuke palestine first
I’m not a fucking nigger I just hate Israel I hate all middle east since they never helped me all I care about is $$$$$ I hate capitalism and religion so much I want communism

In Bible Jew means White, Goyim means Non-White
Europe was originally called Israel.

At this point I feel like you're just arguing semantics.

"Well they used to call whites jews, so youre a jew in terms of the bible"

"Well nowadays we refer to jews as jews and white as gentiles, so we're actually gentiles"

Both statements can be correct depending on the way you look at it - you have two correct groups arguing over two definitions of the same word.

In other words, you're not actually arguing that white people are jews, you're arguing that the Bible refers to white people as jews. And you should have noted that in the title of the post, because if you simply say "white people are jews" then that puts a very different idea in people's heads

While I'm a Hitler loving Nazi, there's some merit to this concept.

When you observe the various origins of all the various white European nations, they all mostly escaped Egypt/mena during a catastrophe at the beginning of written historical accounts.

We was Sumerians!

I’m not a fucking nigger I just hate Israel I hate all middle east since they never helped me all I care about is $$$$$ I hate capitalism and religion so much I want communism
tbf anything with bitches in chains going back to be cock slaves is fine:feelsLSD:

At this point I feel like you're just arguing semantics.

"Well they used to call whites jews, so youre a jew in terms of the bible"

"Well nowadays we refer to jews as jews and white as gentiles, so we're actually gentiles"

Both statements can be correct depending on the way you look at it - you have two correct groups arguing over two definitions of the same word.

In other words, you're not actually arguing that white people are jews, you're arguing that the Bible refers to white people as jews. And you should have noted that in the title of the post, because if you simply say "white people are jews" then that puts a very different idea in people's heads
Yeah this post was a bit clickbait. I dont mean that all whites are modern Jews. I mean that whites were originally called Jews, and modern Jews wouldnt be considered real Jews back then.

While I'm a Hitler loving Nazi, there's some merit to this concept.

When you observe the various origins of all the various white European nations, they all mostly escaped Egypt/mena during a catastrophe at the beginning of written historical accounts.

We was Sumerians!
Egypt was also in some other place. Idk where it was, but it was somewhere, where there are forests and snow-mountains, because this is what it looked like in old drawings.

Because the bible is a perfectly accurate historical source, right ...