Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope All women should be wageslaves and all men should be semi-NEET househusbands.

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Of course something like this would be pretty much impossible to realize in practice, but in an ideal world it should be exactly like that.

Women want to work and be strong independent #Girlbosses? Cool, then do it. In fact, do ALL of it. The workforce should be comprised exclusively of women and women only. Men instead will all be semi-NEET househusbands and stay home to cook, clean, watch animu, play vidya and shitpost on obscure internet forums all day. Seems like an excellent trade-off to me.

This doesn't even count as a "matriarchy" btw. Matriarchy is what we have now. This is more of a reverse patriarchy than anything.

Based i need a wife for fucking and she should pay me

Of course something like this would be pretty much impossible to realize in practice, but in an ideal world it should be exactly like that.

Women want to work and be strong independent #Girlbosses? Cool, then do it. In fact, do ALL of it. The workforce should be comprised exclusively of women and women only. Men instead will all be semi-NEET househusbands and stay home to cook, clean, watch animu, play vidya and shitpost on obscure internet forums all day. Seems like an excellent trade-off to me.
this should happen but too many retards on here think the opposite, they want a 1800s tradcuck life where you work 11 hours a day in some shitty coal mine to come home to nothing but factory produced beer and an ugly wife

this should happen but too many retards on here think the opposite, they want a 1800s tradcuck life where you work 11 hours a day in some shitty coal mine to come home to nothing but factory produced beer and an ugly wife
Based, imagine actually wanting to wageslave JFL. Women can do it as far as i'm concerned.

True, I want a foid to betabuxx me, not the other way around

You do realize how mentally retarded toilets are right? Nothing would function.

Im in and when she wants sex ill tell her im not in the mood

At best i think some men should work and have positions of powers here and there, especially at the top, just to make sure there are no major fuckups and everything runs smoothly. But they should still be an absolute minority

Especially since its easier for them in the workplace than for men anyway

It's always been this way.

Even back in the stone age women didn't do shit. Cavemen knew that cavefoids were useless and would just sit around and make the men do all the real actual work of finding food.

While the men were out hunting the foids would sit around griding corn and wheat into the side dish.

botswana-old-san-woman-preparing-oostrich-egg-food-later-empty-eggs-filled-water-stored-underneath-sand-223403348.jpg

The cave foids would just sit around and yap about bullshit complaining about how their caveman isn't Chad enough and had too much body hair.

It's always been this way.

Even back in the stone age women didn't do shit. Cavemen knew that cavefoids were useless and would just sit around and make the men do all the real actual work of finding food.

While the men were out hunting the foids would sit around griding corn and wheat into the side dish.

botswana-old-san-woman-preparing-oostrich-egg-food-later-empty-eggs-filled-water-stored-underneath-sand-223403348.jpg

The cave foids would just sit around and yap about bullshit complaining about how their caveman isn't Chad enough and had too much body hair.
Yeah, and we need the exact opposite of that

Im in and when she wants sex ill tell her im not in the mood
One of your older now deleted threads inspired me with this idea btw

I need a sugar mama

This ideal is like having your cake and eating it too. You want women to exclusively run the society and civilisation but you also don't expect them to literally lord over you and control your soul as a househusband neet. What's in it for her?

Its paradoxical to enforce a system where the enforcer itself relinquishes power.

We should send women to construction, gastronomy, mines, sawmills, etc.

This way they can show us how strong and empowered they are.

We should send women to construction, gastronomy, mines, sawmills, etc.

This way they can show us how strong and empowered they are.
Gigabased