Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

allah forgives all sins

gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare

Recruit
★★
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
quran 39:53

converting to islam erases all previous sins

Muslim (121) narrated that ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: When Allaah put Islam in my heart, I came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “Give me your right hand so that I may swear allegiance to you.” He held out his hand and I withdrew my hand. He said, “What is the matter, O ‘Amr?” I said, “I want to stipulate a condition.” He said, “What do you want to stipulate?” I said, “That I will be forgiven.” He said, “Do you not know that Islam destroys that which came before it?”

“Islam destroys that which came before it” means that it erases it and wipes it out. Stated by al-Nawawi in Sharh Muslim.

>LOOK! A LONG ARTICLE WRITTEN BY AN IGNORANT KUFFAR ON THE FORUM SITE SHOWS ISLAM IS FAKE!!

>LOOK! A LONG ARTICLE WRITTEN BY AN IGNORANT KUFFAR ON THE FORUM SITE SHOWS ISLAM IS FAKE!!
Screenshot 20230713 184300 TikTok

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
quran 5:75

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allāh"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allāh." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before [them]. May Allāh destroy them; how are they deluded?
quran 9:30

Fuck Islam
Muslim literally translates as slave

@Michael W. Ford

Fuck Islam
Muslim literally translates as slave

@Michael W. Ford
When you are on the same side as a literal Satan worshiper maybe you should reconsider things. Seriously that nigger is the only guy I have on ignore on this Site.

Explain why Muhammad wiped that entire tribe of Banu Quraizah and enslaved their women.

allah should have made arabs into nords with blue eyes and blonde hair but he made the pagans moggers and made us brown subhumans.
allah could go and kill himself