Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Allah is the god of war and slavery.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Followers of Allah are literally called slaves. Slaves are prime war booty, and the god of slavery demands more slaves. How do you get more slaves? By warring and raiding. So the god of slavery also being the god of war is a natural pairing. And the fucked up thing is that muzzies are PROUD of being slaves of their god and will even blow themselves up in battle in the name of this god as a service from the slave to the slave master. JFL

i bet Allah was tall and blonde

@gymletethnicel

Followers of Allah are literally called slaves. Slaves are prime war booty, and the god of slavery demands more slaves. How do you get more slaves? By warring and raiding. So the god of slavery also being the god of war is a natural pairing. And the fucked up thing is that muzzies are PROUD of being slaves of their god and will even blow themselves up in battle in the name of this god as a service from the slave to the slave master. JFL
Well YHWH was technically a war god who fought the leviathan, so technically not false.

Allah was actually a dirty sand fag

this is true they call everyone who's a muslim as "slaves" I don't believe in religion overall because I grew out of these retarded fairy tales
i bet Allah was tall and blonde
he doesn't exist and if " God " was a pigskin snowroach then every women on this planet would be a millionaire while sub 5's will be starving

You are all a slave to something. It could be anything really. For example money, insecurities, desires or feelings etc.
You are not in control, but you have the free will to make decisions.

Nah nigga that's kratos

Allah was a pagan moon god.
Even his 9 yo wife knew what it was all about and told him “I feel that your Allah hastens in fulfilling your wishes and (sexual) desires.” because Mohamed was justifying all the degenerate acts of sex with divine guidance (even gay sex with a red bearded european man).
There was a youtube channel detailing (or rather exposing) abrahamic religions but it got nuked earlier this summer.

Allah is the biggest pimp, and his followers are his customers, prophet momo is his bottom bitch

You are all a slave to something.
IMG 3902
IMG 3909

IMG 3905
IMG 3904