Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost got run over by a bicycle on the sidewalk

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Seriously they need to make bikes illegal on the pavement; it was a underground tunnel road crossing. Why doesn't those "people" hop off their bikes for a second and instead ride super fast on a cramped tunnel with many corners?

Fuck cyclists.

Last edited:
Last time, I was walking on a waterway while a bike suddenly appears in high speed, almost running into me; that could have killed me.

Bicycles are so unregulated it's funny.

People that ride bicycles are the biggest faggots, just walk or take a taxi you annoying cunt.

Seriously they need to make bikes illegal on the pavement; it was a underground tunnel road crossing. Why doesn't those "people" hop off their bikes for a second and instead ride super fast on a cramped tunnel with many corners?

Fuck cyclists.
Netherlands?

Electric scooters are even worse, you can't hear them until it's probably too late.

Electric scooters are even worse, you can't hear them until it's probably too late.
Yeah these should be banned from the sidewalk. They're a bomb waiting to happen