Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel alpha chad Red Crow can literally murder his beta bros w/ guns and beringian cucks will still worship him as a hero and just blame it on booze

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

this is a historical lesson here, Chad can chimp out and literally murder you and society will orbit you and whine about how bad he felt about doing it but that it wasn't really his fault

really they're just lying to themselves to cope w/ the fact they are a society build around a serial killer villain because acknowledging the truth wold be too painful

no it was just the whiskey, blame it on the white man, because the second you have a drop of alchohol you'll just begin gunning down your brothers for no reasons at all that has nothing to do with your personality

RevengeWalker

Kit Fox was his bro and despite the bullshit like "I felt so bad about killing my bro I gave up the booze" Red Fox's band was still trading for whiskey after the death.

Revenge Walker is kinda based getting revenge for her bro stealing horses from her husband but TBH killing them seems like overdoing it, she should've just stole them and use them to try and get Running Bird to reunite w/ her.