Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alright so I was wrong. College started yesterday but I didn’t need to go to class. It starts today.

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
I had class yesterday but since it was first week back I technically didn’t have it and will have next Tuesday and so on. It’s been like a month since I’ve went to college since there was winter break. Im about to leave in 10 mins.

I’m glad I’ve become lower inhib, more confident and NT over the last month or so thanks to phenibut and work.

I’m hoping I can make some more friends this semester. Here goes nothing. Also man I really don’t wanna see women there but it is an unfortunate reality. They are such NPCs, all look and sound the same and are incapable of deep and independent thinking.

Don't self-sabotage buddy boyo. Get going.
tbh. I remember last semester there was a girl who sat behind me a few classes but moved back some seats. I think it was cause I was browsing /pol and .org on my laptop XD.

I forgot colleges are different in the US; just tune out the foids, they'll all be talking about the same things (Chad), taking the same things, and behaving in the same shallow and discriminatory way, no matter who they are. :feelsjuice: :feelshehe:

I forgot colleges are different in the US; just tune out the foids, they'll all be talking about the same things (Chad), taking the same things, and behaving in the same shallow and discriminatory way, no matter who they are. :feelsjuice: :feelshehe:
Not only good looking men but other mainstream shit as well that I have no interest in. I sometimes keep up with shit since I’m a zoomer however it’s only a bit.

Aren't you like 17 tho?

Its a Gynocentric Hiveminded Cesspool " .

dont expect to make much friends

I had class yesterday but since it was first week back I technically didn’t have it and will have next Tuesday and so on. It’s been like a month since I’ve went to college since there was winter break. Im about to leave in 10 mins.

I’m glad I’ve become lower inhib, more confident and NT over the last month or so thanks to phenibut and work.

I’m hoping I can make some more friends this semester. Here goes nothing. Also man I really don’t wanna see women there but it is an unfortunate reality. They are such NPCs, all look and sound the same and are incapable of deep and independent thinking.
I was like you when I joined college...then everything starts shitting at you

I’m halfway done with 18 and you’re like 14

maybe some other incel friends, not Normans tbh

Kek can’t wait
What's your major?