Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alright which one of you guys was this

TG-25

TG-25

Officer
★★
Yesterday night I walked into 24hr fitness and saw a guy I mog for the first time in literal years. His eye area was good but long midface and lower third was a DEATH SENTENCE.

He was using an android phone on the bench, if any of you guys work out at 24 and use an android let me know.

Make friends with him before he goes ER on you

The guy probably isn't even an incel, why do all incels think that every other ugly man is an incel kek

I was thinking about starting going to a 24h gym at night so no one would see me.
Is it a good idea?

I was thinking about starting going to a 24h gym at night so no one would see me.
Is it a good idea?

If you're not in uni, it's a great idea.

Is it a good idea?

You should go in between like 9-10 AM or yeah at night there's probably literally no one. Most people go either during the early morning or after they get back from work.

You should go in between like 9-10 AM or yeah at night there's probably literally no one. Most people go either during the early morning or after they get back from work.

I was thinking about going at around 11pm-2am

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back