Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alternative dogpill.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
She still has a fucking dog after a dog basically ruined her life?

Anyway, I've thought about a scenario like this. And I think she would be 100% loyal to you and would do anything for you, given the circumstances. I imagine fucking her doggystyle (lel, worldplay intended) from behind, everything would be 'normal'. I bet you could fuck her any time you wanted because she wouldn't be able to afford withholding sex from you.

But yeah, that beast got her face good. I honestly don't know what I would do in that guy's place. But I think it's probably better to be with a disfigured loyal woman than continue experiencing this crushing loneliness.

I wish he dog ripped her fucking throat out instead.

Would and I'd try to convince her to get rid of the dog.

Last edited:
I imagine fucking her doggystyle (lel, worldplay intended) from behind, everything would be 'normal'
Her butt probably has surgical scarring because they used it for skin grafts.

Her butt probably has surgical scarring because they used it for skin grafts.
I thought the same kek. Not only her face is ruined but her body as well. She also lost a fuckton of weight (induced coma and could barely eat for months after the attack) and became Holocaust-looking.

She still has a fucking dog after a dog basically ruined her life?

Anyway, I've thought about a scenario like this. And I think she would be 100% loyal to you and would do anything for you, given the circumstances. I imagine fucking her doggystyle (lel, worldplay intended) from behind, everything would be 'normal'. I bet you could fuck her any time you wanted because she wouldn't be able to afford withholding sex from you.

But yeah, that beast got her face good. I honestly don't know what I would do in that guy's place. But I think it's probably better to be with a disfigured loyal woman than continue experiencing this crushing loneliness.
I'd stay with her for a respectable period of time, then find a pretext to leave her. It's cruel and unfair but I couldn't spend my youth and prime with someone that looks like she stepped out of a horror film. It would be extremely blackpilling though.

I thought the same kek. Not only her face is ruined but her body as well. She also lost a fuckton of weight (induced coma and could barely eat for months after the attack) and became Holocaust-looking.
I like my girls concentration camp skinny. :feelsohh:
20230418 001108
PAY ANOREXIC

I don't mind scars on foids either but her face was tore down to the bone so it's alot different. She still looks pretty good in the more recent one. The scars on her body probably look pretty good.

I think once her mouth is widened she'll be pretty hot to me, she already looks decent. Maybe they could fix her nose a bit, too.

Last edited:
I like my girls concentration camp skinny. :feelsohh:
View attachment 1028752View attachment 1028753
I don't mind scars on foids either but her face was tore down to the bone so it's alot different. She still looks pretty good in the more recent one. The scars on her body probably look pretty good.

I think once her mouth is widened she'll be pretty hot to me, she already looks decent. Maybe they could fix her nose a bit, too.
I like girls skinny but not anorexic skinny. They look like young boys.