Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

always blame and annoy women as much as you can

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
we as incels have that purpose. looks alone is enough for them to feel disgusted, imagine if you start basically calling them out on their bullshit.

be as based as possible. JUST DO IT DO IT NOW

nah id rather oogle at their tits and ass

Yeah, i can annoyed some foids online, even i harrsed and cyberbulling them.

It's fun. You should do that.

we as incels have that purpose. looks alone is enough for them to feel disgusted, imagine if you start basically calling them out on their bullshit.

be as based as possible. JUST DO IT DO IT NOW
The problem with socializing with women is they can easily make up crap about you sexually assaulting them and get you arrested or get their male friends who are protecting them to beat the fuck out of you possibly even kill you so I try to avoid women like the plague I do have a fear of them but I have a fear of all sex havers in general virgin men are really my only go to at this point

The problem with socializing with women is they can easily make up crap about you sexually assaulting them and get you arrested or get their male friends who are protecting them to beat the fuck out of you possibly even kill you so I try to avoid women like the plague I do have a fear of them but I have a fear of all sex havers in general virgin men are really my only go to at this point
Only happens if you're not Chad in looks.