Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I a good person or no?

Which one?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
youre based indian hitler

@BataviaCel @Luzifer

Your eeeeevilll, tbh I don't know you but I'm not a low IQ soy that assumes all us inkwells are bad

I haven't indulged in your posts, so I cannot really tell from irrelevant internet posts.

Dark? As in negro?

I don't know you but I voted 1 because if you're incel it means you're a good moral human being. I also heard from Grotesk you support eugenics which means you are very moral.

You're a naughty boyo

I don't know you but I voted 1 because if you're incel it means you're a good moral human being. I also heard from Grotesk you support eugenics which means you are very moral.

You should love yourself more:heart:

Better than most

You don't need a logical basis to love something
There has to be some good reasoning, but perhaps not strictly perfect logical reasoning.

You don't need a logical basis to love something
Loving yourself despite all your failures and subhumaness is just delusion imo

Saving currycels and other ethniks from the horrors of their turd world shitholes and mogging from Aryans via eugenics and genocide is quite noble, I'd say.

I guess curries need to delude themselves like this, because without this kind of irrational but strong psychological barrier, they would commit suicide by the hundreds of millions. The mind is designed to ensure survival through whatever means necessary.

Incel piece of shit

I guess curries need to delude themselves like this, because without this kind of irrational but strong psychological barrier, they would commit suicide by the hundreds of millions. The mind is designed to ensure survival through whatever means necessary.
Not only curries, but ethnics in general.

99% of ethnics live fundamentally garbage lives, and nature made us ethnics a little bit more retarded in order to live in blissful ignorance of our subhumaness. If we had any kind of introspection millions would rope, and billions would be despressed.

Saving currycels and other ethniks from the horrors of their turd world shitholes and mogging from Aryans via eugenics and genocide is quite noble, I'd say.

Yes, I believe in delivering mercy of deathly non-existence from the horrors of dwelling in putrid heat, filth and squalor. I am an ethical compassionate soul, as are you.

Not only curries, but ethnics in general.

99% of ethnics live fundamentally garbage lives, and nature made us ethnics a little bit more retarded in order to live in blissful ignorance of our subhumaness. If we had any kind of introspection millions would rope, and billions would be despressed.
Genocide all non-Whites.

If you can't love someone despite their failures then how can you expect others to do so

There has to be some good reasoning, but perhaps not strictly perfect logical reasoning.
There is no logical basis to it.

If you can't love someone despite their failures then how can you expect others to do so
It's a reality. Perfect is the standard because it has been done and perceived before.

Usually there's positives going along with the negatives.

There are no positives in my life.