Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Am i an inkwell? official test to determine inklerdom written by jewish IT tranny

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
https://www.google.de/url?sa=i&url=https://www.quizexpo.com/am-i-an-incel-quiz/&psig=AOvVaw3WsPzaMohTmGjdOwbaFaYw&ust=1692123343919000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBAQjRxqFwoTCKCc2PDg3IADFQAAAAAdAAAAABB6

made by:

i answered all the questions like a good goyim to not get incarcerated by zion cops. apparently i'm not an incel anymore, although im still KHHV

Last edited:
thanks for glowie post late stage GrAY

Take this virginity quiz to find out if you’re an incel man or woman.
:lul:

Are trans women incels? since they are not considered women by normal men and women also don't consider them to be men either, it means they can't have sex despite wanting it?

Are trans women incels? since they are not considered women by normal men and women also don't consider them to be men either, it means they can't have sex despite wanting it?
they CHOose to be that way. nobody forces you into gendER reassignment.

Ok, got this hilarious result:

You Are Just an Innocent Virgin

Well, it seems like your virginity has become a bit frustrating. But the good news is that it doesn't make you an extremist Incel. You don't blame others for your sex life, and you don't support any violent or hateful ideas against others. Note that more than 14% of young men and 12% of young women are virgins. So, it's not a big deal. Sex should not be a validation tool, and being a virgin doesn't mean you're a worthless person. You just need to give yourself some self-love and practice patience. Unlike what you see in the movies and TV shows, virginity is not lame or weird. It might take some time for you to find the right partner and experience sexual gratification in life. So, don't overthink it and try being more social to increase your chances of meeting the right person.

Just be more social bro

I am a "potentially politically threatening incel", whatever the hell that means

Its ovER for me, I am an extremist inkwll

I am a "potentially politically threatening incel", whatever the hell that means
the questions are retarded. my U.N.T.E.R.M.E.N.S.C.H scale mogs that quiz hard

My PC was going fucking crazy when doing this quiz.

Bbc7c850f0388cac0acc0a6b25a6ef55

I've seen multiple therapists and it didn't do shit for me, useless bluepilled advice.

You Are an Extremist Incel
Unfortunately, your answers are concerning. Note that being a part of the extremist Incel community can be a hate crime. So, you should not be proud of your ideologies. Your responses indicate that you support acts of violence against other people and feel entitled to have sex just because you exist. But the thing is that society does not owe you a better sexual life. Men and women are free to pick their partners, and that does not give you any right to hate on them—even if you're never picked by anyone. Your best bet is to see a therapist to find the root cause for your extremist ideologies.

What a load of BS

Root cause guys? Soyciety and the libs that ruin everything they touch!

You Are an Extremist Incel
Unfortunately, your answers are concerning. Note that being a part of the extremist Incel community can be a hate crime. So, you should not be proud of your ideologies. Your responses indicate that you support acts of violence against other people and feel entitled to have sex just because you exist. But the thing is that society does not owe you a better sexual life. Men and women are free to pick their partners, and that does not give you any right to hate on them—even if you're never picked by anyone. Your best bet is to see a therapist to find the root cause for your extremist ideologies.

What a load of BS

Root cause guys? Soyciety and the libs that ruin everything they touch!
Root cause, I got no hoes on my dick you stupid bitch, Heil Hitler

Root cause, I got no hoes on my dick you stupid bitch, Heil Hitler
I should patent my U.N.T.E.R.M.E.N.S.C.H scale and make millions off of inkwell "research" with it.

I should patent my U.N.T.E.R.M.E.N.S.C.H scale and make millions off of inkwell "research" with it.
Based use it as a minority report for incels but instead of arresting incels it arrests ITcucks

Based use it as a minority report for incels but instead of arresting incels it arrests ITcucks
unironically most ITcucks tick at least 8 of those boxes

Im potentially threatening despite not supporting any violent options nor the women in kitchen ones lmao

it means you have potential, but aren't quite there yet. she's telling you to go harder

Im potentially threatening despite not supporting any violent options nor the women in kitchen ones lmao
you are ugly. thats why you are potentially threatening and should be deported into concentration camp.

you are ugly. thats why you are potentially threatening and should be deported into concentration camp.
Oh i supported getting rid of gold diggers, that might be one major promnt

Reading comments here it's apparent she understand nothing about inceldom. For instance, she assumes incels are young people by saying "have patience" and "14% of young men are virgins".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back