Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Am I balding or just shedding?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I've been pulling out a substantial amount of hairs these past few days and I see a lot of them on the groud and I am kind of getting nervous that the reaper is around the corner, which would be weird because my father isn't bald and my older brother also doesn't really show signs of balding...

I am 19 and it has been stressing me out for days now. I always had a full head of hair but now I am starting to get really anxious bros.

The hairs I shed are usually full length, I looked it up and it could be because of something stressful that happend 3 or 4 months ago and it's true something did happen around that time period.

Do you guys it is just that or could it be a sign of something more detrimental....

Last edited:
thats just what happens with long hair

Look at your father and to your grandpa. If you're going bald and they had and have good hair, Either you are adopted and your mother is a bitch or you have a hormonal problem.

In any case, fakecel THREAD ngl. Imagine worrying about your hair at this point.

How long is your hair? If it's medium to long then it's normal, it can be stress too, you are at an age where balding can show itself but it might also be nothing, if you are uncertain get on minox + fin asap

How long is your hair? If it's medium to long then it's normal, it can be stress too, you are at an age where balding can show itself but it might also be nothing, if you are uncertain get on minox + fin asap
It's fairly curly so probably medium I'd say. I have ugly ethnic afro-esque hair.

Looksmaxxing.org normiedom

I've been pulling out a substantial amount of hairs these past few days and I see a lot of them on the groud and I am kind of getting nervous that the reaper is around the corner, which would be weird because my father isn't bald and my older brother also doesn't really show signs of balding...

I am 19 and it has been stressing me out for days now. I always had a full head of hair but now I am starting to get really anxious bros.

The hairs I shed are usually full length, I looked it up and it could be because of something stressful that happend 3 or 4 months ago and it's true something did happen around that time period.

Do you guys it is just that or could it be a sign of something more detrimental....

I started balding at 16 and the very first symptoms were pulling substantial hair from my scalp. I think the reaper is onto you my friend.

thats just what happens with long hair
Usually I don't worry about it but my mother started complaining that she had to clean up a lot of my hairs lately

I started balding at 16 and the very first symptoms were pulling substantial hair from my scalp. I think the reaper is onto you my friend.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

How bad is it now?

Usually I don't worry about it but my mother started complaining that she had to clean up a lot of my hairs lately
Hair falling out was why I just shaved my head

Hair doesn't fall out now

a picture speaks a thousand words.

a picture speaks a thousand words.
You don't see a substantial difference but apparently the moment you can see a difference it's already too late

You don't see a substantial difference but apparently the moment you can see a difference it's already too late
if it really concerns you then go see a dermatologist. Or you can embrace the reaper. Your choice

The reason you’re losing hair is because the Reaper keeps pulling your hair from behind too hard when he’s fucking you doggystyle

First step of balding, RIP brocel

I started balding early 21-22 and have been on min/fin for two years now and recovered my hair, if you have even a suspicion get on it right away and don't wait like me, I can PM you pics of what it might look like if you ignore it, going from a 4/10 to a 3/10 is a huge leap not only socially but work related too, not even chico survived the hairpill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fItjkUSMIt8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS8p_F0Stog

Do send if you don't mind

Get on certain products to prevent hair loss boyo

get your hair trimmed and see if it grows back at an slow or fast rate. If it grows back in one or two months you are safe. It is a long winded process but the most sure fire way to know if your hair is okay.

get your hair trimmed and see if it grows back at an slow or fast rate. If it grows back in one or two months you are safe. It is a long winded process but the most sure fire way to know if your hair is okay.
I'll go to the barber tomorrow.

if you're "starting to bald" at 19 you're probably not balding. I started at like 16