Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I fakecel?

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
I've never approached a woman in my life.

Because I've been bullied for literally feature I have. I've been told my laugh is ugly, so I don't laugh anymore. My nose looks like Shrek's. My chin is recessed. I walk weird. I could go on and on, but my confidence has been destroyed by people pointing out my flaws straight to my face. I'm also socially awkward and quiet. This is why I've never approached a woman.

Am I a fakecel?

dtrazr

No. There's no need to approach foids when they have indirectly rejected you by showing contempt, disgust, and hostility for the way you look.

Because I've been bullied for literally feature I have. I've been told my laugh is ugly, so I don't laugh anymore. My nose looks like Shrek's. My chin is recessed. I walk weird. I could go on and on, but my confidence has been destroyed by people pointing out my flaws straight to my face. I'm also socially awkward and quiet. This is why I've never approached a woman.

Am I a fakecel?
idk

more information: i'm 5'11 and white. I also have no friends and hate my life
5'11 and white? dude just go to asia for a few days and you'll get a gf

Am I a fakecel?

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNZym6bEt8&si=Hq0h6XjdbE-g6oGX

If people are saying stuff.like that to you often then they do it for a reason because you are ugly or they think you are too weak to say anything or whatever. I always got told shit like that. Now I don't talk to normies and life is better and more peaceful. Sometimes they come to harass u though then you just need to deal with it

No. There's no need to approach foids when they have indirectly rejected you by showing contempt, disgust, and hostility for the way you look.
This

Nah, based on your description you're ugly. That alone makes you an incel

5'11 and white? dude just go to asia for a few days and you'll get a gf
It's expensive, the logistics are difficult, and you'll probably have to learn a new language (unless you choose Thailand which i think English is an official language there). So in other words it's pretty difficult

If geomaxxing was as easy as hopping on a plane, I'd have done it by now. Most people act like geomaxxing is a silver bullet but unfortunately that's not true

if you were meant to breed you would have been receiving attention from foids your entire life and they would go out of their way to approach you