Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Am I immoral if I don't blackpill my overweight 27 yo virgin American leftist soyboy cousin?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Had a discussion with my cousin yesterday (cope). Long story short, we disagreed on a point and after that he got really mad and left angrily like a proper soyboy. He's 27, weighs 500 lbs and is incel, but probably doesnt realize it because he's bluepilled af. Am I morally responsible to inform him about the true nature of reality (ie, the blackpill) or are these types of people beyond help? Thoughts?

Try to nudge him towards self improvement and stopping to simp. Just tell him as much as you need to convince him. The reality is to cruel tbh.

This reminds me I need to talk to my cousin...

Damn 500 lbs is really excessive, that's the first thing he should try to resolve.

He's 27, weighs 500 lbs and is incel, but probably doesn't realize it because he's bluepilled af
These are the type of people who tell you that you need therapy

Yes, send him a FaceandLMS video.

Damn 500 lbs is really excessive, that's the first thing he should try to resolve.
It's over for him even if he lost weight he would have massive skin flaps. I'd rope if I was 500 lbs

Just try your best to make him less of a cuck
Actually idk

Holy crap, that is 227kg. Does he eat a McDonalds family meal 3 times a day?

It's over for him even if he lost weight he would have massive skin flaps. I'd rope if I was 500 lbs
Only if he’s a poorcel.

If he’s got money/good health insurance after massive weight loss he could have it all removed by a skilled plastic surgeon and it would be covered by insurance because it wouldn’t be simply considered an unnecessary cosmetic procedure ie a vanity/self image frivolous thing, but rather a serious potentially life saving operation since those flaps create breeding grounds for dangerous potentially life threatening bacteria if you don’t wash the areas they cover out constantly with soap and water and dry them well, possibly even keeping the under areas powdered constantly as I saw two super morbidly obese sisters who I think were twins having to do for eachother on one of those “My 600lb life” kind of shows.

There’s also medical injections/procedures to get rid of stretch marks or at least make them less pronounced/visible.

27 year old landwhale libcuck numale virgin lmaooo

Incels in denial are genuienely some of the most retarded people on this planet

Morally responsible, no.
If you want to help him, just keep dropping the more obvious blackpills casually.

Saw him devour 2 XL domino's pizzas in a day lol
aEiztAO.gif

Had a discussion with my cousin yesterday (cope). Long story short, we disagreed on a point and after that he got really mad and left angrily like a proper soyboy. He's 27, weighs 500 lbs and is incel, but probably doesnt realize it because he's bluepilled af. Am I morally responsible to inform him about the true nature of reality (ie, the blackpill) or are these types of people beyond help? Thoughts?

No, for some people the truth if just too harsh. If he's incel at 27 he's 100% finished. Even if he somehow everythingmaxxed & got laid by 30 the mental scarring would be horrific, you can never fully recover from over 27 years of virginity.

dont bully him on it , just drip feed him the blackpill

At 500 lbs its immoral if you dont starve him to death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back