Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I just coping

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
or are most tall guys ugly?

Seriously, rarely do I see a 6'3+ guy with a nice face. With manlets it's more common.

Just keep coping. It’s the best option.

No, I know quite a few manlets who look like literal apes. There are no manlets I know of that have a good face. Also cope.

Not cope. Manlets are volcel (was confirmed by a very nice user)

Yes, you are coping, and even if a tallfag has a bad face, he gets a huge halo from just his height.

Yes bro these lanklets are ugly af and aren't getting any atention from females.While we,manlets,are far more superior and slay left and right :feelzez::feelzez:

Plenty of good looking 6'0-6'4 guys, but in the 6'5+ range there are very few good looking guys. Most guys taller than 6'5 are ogres. Most are balding and/or have long midfaces. That's the drawback to high T/DHT/HGH.

Last edited:
Height and face have little correlation

Honestly, I have seen more good looking short guys, than good looking tall guys, but height halo is real, so it doesn't really matter.

I also forgot to say this. OP nice avi.

Coping mechanism

Cope it is then. Thanks guys.

if your alive then your coping