Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am i permanently fucked cuz i missed school?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Am i permanently fucked i didn‘t get to see the blackpill play out as much only to me by my family? I mean of course i saw a little bit in school. I’ve been out of society for too long and not having a sex drive to care about this blackpill shit.

All i have left is work to witness the blackpill pretty much.

Of course i’m fucked because i never got to form any connections.

Last edited:
“YOU HAVE NOT SUFFERED LIKE I HAVE. YOUR SUFFERING IS CHILD'S PLAY.”

Cope

What grade did you drop out?

Growing up poor and dropping out of school is nothing, kid.
lmao says the rich kid. I broke my dick and went homeless so many times and had to do hard labour. I also spent hundreds of hours working on the pc. You don’t know anything.

lmao says the rich kid. I broke my dick and went homeless so many times and had to do hard labour. I also spent hundreds of hours working on the pc. You don’t know anything.
Try being physically abused everyday for a decade and half and being raped for multiple years on end.

Try being physically abused everyday for a decade and half and being raped for multiple years on end.
I was mentally abused by my family many times. Also been isolated with no one to talk to.

that guy is a fucking retard he keeps repeting how his parents removed him from school and he broke his fucking dick.

if he lived in my shoes he would roped 10 times till now. but he still calls me a fed. fucking deranged bitch
@Incelius Savage is this true?