Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one that can see into the future in my dreams?

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'6 sperg
★★★
I have on multiple occasions dreamt about future events. Usually only events that happened the day I dreamt it. It's weird that it has happened so many times. Anyone else?

Yes I too see events in my dream and get a feel of deja vu but the things I see are minor things nothing major

Maybe you're good at prediction

Deja vu is basically when your brain saves a memory twice so it’s like you’re gaining memories you never had. So you probably retroactively thought you predicted something. Or maybe you’re life is just super monotonous/repetitive. Same shit happened to me a couple times

Tales from the mental-asylum

I thought i was the only one.I had a dream two years ago of exactly how the day would go on and it happened like in the dream.Maybe it was a glitch in the Matrix idk

Deja vu is basically when your brain saves a memory twice so it’s like you’re gaining memories you never had. So you probably retroactively thought you predicted something. Or maybe you’re life is just super monotonous/repetitive. Same shit happened to me a couple times
I have had deja vu happen to me, it doesn't "feel". I genuinely dream about things that will happen that exact same day. If I get deja vu I get the feeling that the prior memory was months ago.

Over for Nostradamuscels