Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am i the only one that feels this?

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
When i buy something new that would ordinarily make someone really happy, i don't really get nowhere near as much joy as i should... if an ordinary person would get 10/10 happiness about it for a month or so, i feel 4/10 happiness about it for like 2-3 weeks...
For some context, i bought a new car a couple weeks ago, and i find my friends being more excited for me than i'm excited for myself.
The joy feels hollow, and i think this has been caused by the inceldom

Will it make you feel better to buy me stuff? I'm fucking poor and dont even own a shitty car.

I disregard the pleasures of the moment because I'm still fixated on my inceldom status. I think to myself, this experience would be so much better if I had someone to share it with. It reminds me of my isolation and disconnect from other humans, namely an intimate human. So I can relate, I guess.

Will it make you feel better to buy me stuff? I'm fucking poor and dont even own a shitty car.
But no I'm not like that. New purchases make me ecstatic because I'm so poor I appreciate everything. Even a new book makes me 6/10 happy tbh

Sure, how much would two tabs of LSD even cost over there?
I'm sure two tabs would be a nice cope, half it and use it 4 times
20 bucks typically 10 if you get it from some sketchy source. Weed is nice too ;)

i dont even enjoy taking a shit anymore, i am ready to die, i a mr3eady to leave this earth

The joy feels hollow, and i think this has been caused by the inceldom
Theres only two ways we can escape this condition: sex or death.
im know what you mean, its been a long time since ive experienced happiness ,at best I can get an occasional bit of contentment