Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I volcel if I dodge mobilization and don't go to cUkraine?

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I received mobilization letter recently at my Russian address. :feelsbaton: (I was already hidecel :feelstrash: from draft long before special military operation started).

If I go to the cUkraine now, I can gang rape cUkrainian Stacies (In CSGO) as spoils of war and it's legal. So does that make me volcel if I refuse to go??? :bigbrain:

Пмздец блять, так ты реально русский

Трое русских тут есть, нам надо создавать банду и пиздить тупых пендосов ногами

А так - конечно уклоняйся всеми силами от этого, правильно делаешь

Ты тоже русский??????
@MiSKiRaT

Ар ю рашн факин орк

When you can read Cyrillic but can't speak russian

Как хорошо что он не поймет ихихихихихи

Трол трол

I’d keep dodging tbh

Babooshka and balaclava

There's nothing wrong in refusing to serve as gunpowder for a war you don't want to fight.

fuck this gay war. either nuke us all or fuck off.

NO I SPEAK HEART RATE MONITOR كسم الكفار والمخانيث SEE??
You know, this is actually brilliant

I never thought of it like that, it is really heart rate monitor

Глобохомо вилл бе оур демисе

You will be cannon fodder. Just stay home and jack off instead.

You’d probably get raped in the ass by Ukraine, don’t bother :feelsjuice:

Hide well bro, nothing is worth dying over it.

You won't survive dude. Don't. Russia would just shove you into the meat grinder. There won't be any stacies to rape because they're all in nato getting their insides rearranged by nigger rapefugees.

A true man dies in the battlefield with All the glory.
You will go to valhalla

Лучше не надо. Умрёшь нахуй за амбиции старого пидораса, никакой тебе здесь пусси, они все в европку уехали.

Лучше не надо. Умрёшь нахуй за амбиции старого пидораса,

Украину надо уничтожить, и исторические Русские земли васвратить. Не надо било их бросат в '91 вопче. Но надо ядирнам а не солдатам, как Кадыров и Жириновский скасалы.

никакой тебе здесь пусси, они все в европку уехали.
я недавно был в Португалии и там была забостовка тысяч украинцев. Они повсюду ползают. Я крикнул слава Донбассоу из машины и они пиздели.

Muska babuska stroganov

A true man dies in the battlefield with All the glory.
You will go to valhalla
I want to go to incelhalla and get my 72 virgins, Valhalla is a sausage fest

It depends

on one side of things its based on another is very cucked

also criminals will die

gang rape cUkrainian Stacies as spoils of war and it's legal
It's not legal. It is a normal crime + war crime.

Many cases of Russian men who support the war and have Z on their social media profiles, cars etc. are fleeing Russia, hiding from the mobilisation, draft dodgers...

Some morons support letting fleeing Russian men into their countries, saying that they are against the war, but that is moronic thing to do. Many of those fleeing hate Ukraine and support Russian imperialism and Russian terrorism, but they are not personally ready to fight. You should not be allowed into Portugal or anywhere. Actually, the Russian men already in the EU should be shot.

It's not legal. It is a normal crime + war crime.
Nah. No such thing as a "war crime" that's massive copium. And it is illegal to extradite a Russian citizen. cUkrainian too. So have fun with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back