Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am Soon Going to Make a High IQ Thread on the Jewish Question, Would Like Some Input

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I plan on making a high IQ thread on the Jewish question pretty soon and would like some high-IQ input from some other braincels. One thing to note is despite reading many books, lots of history, literature, I am still not entirely convinced on the notions surrounding the Jewish question. I do note there is intensive Jewish nepotism in certain industries, especially banking and media, and I do note they tend to act as a collective, but I am not convinced they are a serious problem to our well-being. Carroll Quigley writes that the the elites at the highest levels are not Jews at all, but WASPs, French, and even Japanese aristocracy. The Rothschild's are an EXCEPTION to this and that's partially why they are so noteworthy. If Jews really are the prominent force in the world today, it is a fairly recent phenomenon. Antisemitism was ingrained in the highest echelons of the British establishment up until world war 2. It should be mentioned the British Empire was very oppressive to the Israeli settlers before the foundation of Israel and often times Israeli's relied on Palestinian shelter to avoid persecution.

A lot of the arguments surrounding the Jewish question stem from America's extreme zionism. While a compelling case, this does not necessarily imply a Jewish ruling class. America's relationship with Israel could be seen no different than its relationship with Liberia during the 1860s. America founded and supported Liberia as their geopolitical arm in Africa to compete with the colonizers. To say America was not racist towards blacks in the 1800s because of their support for Liberia would be foolish, and so its foolish to argue America is not anti-semitic, let alone Jewish controlled, merely because they demonstrate so much ideological and financial support towards Israel. Too add to this point, Europe, which conspiracy theorists claim is under the domain of the Jewish controlled E.U, is very anti-Israel. The E.U has betrayed Israel many times and bought oil from the Iranians to save a few bucks. If Jews really do control the world, we can be sure they aren't the most zionist bunch. Jewish dominance can be explained further when their average IQ is brought to the conversation, along with historical context explaining why they reign supreme in certain industries and not others.

I truly believe the historic and contemporary hatred towards Jews stems primarily from their looks. Jews are arguably the ugliest civilized race. Australian Aboriginals are uglier, but they're too low IQ and uncivilized to be a worthy scapegoat of anything. Jews have an exceptionally high IQ, that, combined with their ugliness, make them a perfect target of prejudice and hatred. Jews might be a great potential Allie for incels, we both share the common struggle of acceptance in an incredibly lookist world. I actually highly admire the Jews for creating and maintaining such a loxist Jewish supremacist system and for managing to keep their women inward focused and loyal for thousands of years while being incessantly surrounded by obviously superior Aryan men.

I am open to any input.

High IQ’s me

I plan on making a high IQ thread on the Jewish question pretty soon and would like some high-IQ input from some other braincels.
This is a low IQ question with no point and you will get chains of "cope" and the usual expected replies. Whats the point in asking? What is the purpose? Ally for incels? You expect Israel to have an incel float in their LGBT parade? Give up, you are bored and spinning your wheels on low IQ questions. Study STEM if you really have any intellectual ability.

Joooooooooz da joooooooz aaaahhhh.

This is a low IQ question with no point and you will get chains of "cope" and the usual expected replies. Whats the point in asking? What is the purpose? Ally for incels? You expect Israel to have an incel float in their LGBT parade? Give up, you are bored and spinning your wheels on low IQ questions. Study STEM if you really have any intellectual ability.

This post was so stupid I think you have to be trolling. What does Israel having LGBT parades have to do with anything? Of course there's gays in every country, this means nothing.

And STEM would be a waste of my intellectual talent. I have better things to do.

This post was so stupid I think you have to be trolling. What does Israel having LGBT parades have to do with anything? Of course there's gays in every country, this means nothing.

And STEM would be a waste of my intellectual talent. I have better things to do.
For your faggotry of course. :forcedsmile:

Or else what?
ee64ec87e5759db197770940337d74cd.png

OR ELSE IM GONNA DO IT !!!!

"MensaIQ" and you fell for obvious bait. Of course you can't do anything smart. You don't even know quantum mechanics.

Why would I waste my time studying Quantum Mechanics? How will that benefit me in any way?

I truly believe the historic and contemporary hatred towards Jews stems primarily from their looks. Jews are arguably the ugliest civilized race. Australian Aboriginals are uglier, but they're too low IQ and uncivilized to be a worthy scapegoat of anything. Jews have an exceptionally high IQ, that, combined with their ugliness, make them a perfect target of prejudice and hatred. Jews might be a great potential Allie for incels, we both share the common struggle of acceptance in an incredibly lookist world. I actually highly admire the Jews for creating and maintaining such a loxist Jewish supremacist system and for managing to keep their women inward focused and loyal for thousands of years while being incessantly surrounded by obviously superior Aryan men.
Jews are usually cucks and still let their foids fuck white chads. Like all races and cultures, they're nothing special.

By any chance, do you have any mental illness?

Higher IQ than OP by a million, calls himself MENSA IQ and can't do anything but think about Jews

And get a PHD at a prestigious school, but of course thinking of Jews is all i do.

Israel should be exterminated tbh

I hope Holocaust happened

I plan on making a high IQ thread on the Jewish question pretty soon and would like some high-IQ input from some other braincels. One thing to note is despite reading many books, lots of history, literature, I am still not entirely convinced on the notions surrounding the Jewish question. I do note there is intensive Jewish nepotism in certain industries, especially banking and media, and I do note they tend to act as a collective, but I am not convinced they are a serious problem to our well-being. Carroll Quigley writes that the the elites at the highest levels are not Jews at all, but WASPs, French, and even Japanese aristocracy. The Rothschild's are an EXCEPTION to this and that's partially why they are so noteworthy. If Jews really are the prominent force in the world today, it is a fairly recent phenomenon. Antisemitism was ingrained in the highest echelons of the British establishment up until world war 2. It should be mentioned the British Empire was very oppressive to the Israeli settlers before the foundation of Israel and often times Israeli's relied on Palestinian shelter to avoid persecution.

A lot of the arguments surrounding the Jewish question stem from America's extreme zionism. While a compelling case, this does not necessarily imply a Jewish ruling class. America's relationship with Israel could be seen no different than its relationship with Liberia during the 1860s. America founded and supported Liberia as their geopolitical arm in Africa to compete with the colonizers. To say America was not racist towards blacks in the 1800s because of their support for Liberia would be foolish, and so its foolish to argue America is not anti-semitic, let alone Jewish controlled, merely because they demonstrate so much ideological and financial support towards Israel. Too add to this point, Europe, which conspiracy theorists claim is under the domain of the Jewish controlled E.U, is very anti-Israel. The E.U has betrayed Israel many times and bought oil from the Iranians to save a few bucks. If Jews really do control the world, we can be sure they aren't the most zionist bunch. Jewish dominance can be explained further when their average IQ is brought to the conversation, along with historical context explaining why they reign supreme in certain industries and not others.

I am open to any input.
You also have to throw in the religious element the battle for supremacy between the jews and catholics and protestant arms of christianity, also The Talmud the very central text for Jewish religious Law is so complex and contextually based that it has been misquoted and misunderstood and used for anti semitic purposes for centuries. It literally serves as a platform for assault on the Jews and their very belief system, because it is so hard to understand from a layman that no layman can read it and draw anything from it, so literally everyone has to use secondary sources, which themselves are open to HUGE CORRUPTION AND SPIN.

Jews are high iq and they value their child rapist culture. They are hardwired to their religion and that makes them powerful in every aspecy of life.

Just shit in the thread with you pointless messages man!
Legit im sick of offtopic threads. They get destroyed by these shit posts.

Just shit in the thread with you pointless messages man!
Legit im sick of offtopic threads. They get destroyed by these shit posts.
But why though

Thinking of jews as collectivism is a mistake.
They are not a solidified mind sharing all the same knowledge and purpose.
However, a subset of them which holds a good chunk of power wishes to increase the entropy of the natural order for their own benefit at the expense of others aka globalism.

Eh the Jews have been expelled from many countries over the centuries.
Are all nations anti-Semitic? Or is there something wrong with the group.

Choosesredpillbigmuhshecklesteinbankandtrustbig 532c73 4755748