Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amanda Todd, the original whore.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
It's 2012. All over the news, "15-year-old Canadian student Amanda Todd who had been a victim of cyberbullying was found hanging at her home."

Amanda Todd flashed her boobs several times to random men on the internet and even knowingly had an affair with a guy who was in a relationship. They had sex.

One of her online friends screenshoted Amanda flashing her boobs and sent the picture all over the internet. Now she was being bullied in school and on the internet simultaneously.

She eventually moved out of her city, made no effort to stop being promiscuous, and supposedly drank bleach in a suicide attempt.

Truth be told, I have no sympathy for Amanda Thot—I mean, TODD.

Everything terrible that happened to this girl was the result of her own actions. She chose to flash her breasts over the internet. She chose to sleep with a guy who had a girlfriend. And she became a national hero for that. How wonderful.

20211026 220709

What do you mean by "original?"

She's a bit similar to a young Shannon Rose.

Wake up bro it's 2012, and there is a new video by Equals three on YouTube!

What do you mean by "original?"
he means the first one he remembers hearing about. She is by far NOT the original or 1st whore and certainly wont be the last.

Ah yes Amanda Todd I remember that whore, imagine a balding sub 3 manlet hanging himself for getting bullied, nobody will care.

Is she related to Sweeney?