Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News American democrats now wants to incels to rot in jail

What's the name of St. Ohiocel

Tres genco
Genco

Poor guy gymmaxxed and still got avoided by foids.No gym for his face.

What's the name of St. Ohiocel

Incel task force they are crying out for, is there not other things they should be crying out for

Based incel though

Incel task force: a group of trained women who treat incels like human beings and don't follow today's dating culture.

if were losers who stay inside moms basement then why do they seem so scared?

How do you get caught planning something like this? How much planning can a shooting take?
Btw not recommending anyone do that, would be a ticket straight to hell.

"This member limits who may view their full profile."

hey @Fat Link change his setting so I can view his profile and find out when/why he was banned

hey @Fat Link change his setting so I can view his profile and find out when/why he was banned
He helped foids get in the discord back then.

It says he was banned for letting females in on Discord so it’s unclear whether the mod at the time meant he was letting females into the incel Discord or using Discord as a platform to coordinate females secretly infiltrating incels.is. :feelshehe:

It says he was banned for letting females in on Discord so it’s unclear whether the mod at the time meant he was letting females into the incel Discord or using Discord as a platform to coordinate females secretly infiltrating incels.is. :feelshehe:
either way, that's not illegal behavior so per master's new policy he shouldn't be permabanned, and I'm sure a reasonable ban length would've expired by now

imagine the salt if we unban him

Now if he did do so it would be harder to have incel forums as we would be more cracked down upon, And WE would have a worse name to the incel ringtone

They’re literally forcing us into a corner.

It’s their fault this shit happens. Mirin their self-awareness, truly I do.

I think the police department just wants more gravy train jobs. Just monitoring incels on their forums. Isn't this just like another war on terrorism? Maybe its just me but the governments don't seem to care about the people at all, just about control, so maybe this is just another easy way to take freedoms away from people and monitor them even more.

I think the police department just wants more gravy train jobs. Just monitoring incels on their forums. Isn't this just like another war on terrorism? Maybe its just me but the governments don't seem to care about the people at all, just about control, so maybe this is just another easy way to take freedoms away from people and monitor them even more.
It's a god job bro!

Sit on my fat ass slugging beer and pizza and shitposting all night every night for Rep! Lolling at all the lols!

All the bkackpils I can stand, all this and a paycheck too.

Plus, it makes me feel like a sex haver! (Until I go home to my shoeshitting cats)

Maybe its just me but the governments don't seem to care about the people at all, just about control, so maybe this is just another easy way to take freedoms away from people and monitor them even more.
This is exactly it. Politician are known to act only in self interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back