Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AmeriMUTT tries to stop KARABOGA from eating dog!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Dumb colonizer cumskin faggot, trying to bully ethnics to follow his faggot dog worshipping values.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/q1ax75/american_confronts_dog_meat_consumer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

This cumskin faggot, should be deported ASAP. Dumb cunt. I hope he sees his gf fuck a dog someday, the very same animals he is simping for like the faggot he is.
If an ethnic in his own country wants to eat a dog, he should be allowed to. What right does rhis faggot entitled dog loving cunt have to lecture the ethnic? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Imagine hanging out in Africa as a white man

Imagine hanging out in Africa as a white man
This white man in the video should be lynched tbh, he is simping for nigger dogs. He is Disgusting dog loving faggot. I fucking hate dogs and anglos

Lmao
His flight ticket costs more than their yearly wage and has the courage to criticize their lifestyle just to virtue signal for soypoints

Fuck dogs anyway tbh

Lmao
His flight ticket costs more than their yearly wage and has the courage to criticize their lifestyle just to virtue signal for soypoints

Fuck dogs anyway tbh
Legit and bet this cuck has eaten beef and pork before. Yet thinks dog meat should be banned.

Pigs are smarter than dogs, yet no one simps for em.

Legit and bet this cuck has eaten beef and pork before. Yet thinks dog meat should be banned.

Pigs are smarter than dogs, yet no one simps for em.
I hate this stupid dog worship that grew all these years.

Typical normie tourist, this is why governments should restrict tourism, but nooo it's easy money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back