Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amerimutts and Brits your time to serve your Jewish masters has arrived

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
We all know how Brits and Amerimutts love beating their chests about what wonderful people they are. Fighting Hitler, none racists, love immigrants etc.

Russia is at war with Ukraine and now Iran is at it with Israel and in Yemen they are targeting British and Amerimutt shipping.

Buddy boys its time to get drafted soon, just 1 or 2 more countries need to join in on the action and its then time for the kind hearted anti racist Anglos to get drafted.

I cant wait, may Allah wipe many of them off the earth. As a none Anglo based in EU , me I will not get drafted for anything. Fuck Jews , heil Hitler.

im croatian and i got army letter 1 month ago already jfl

Strange how their military ads feature white men now huh?
and not fat black communist lgbt women

hahahahahahahahahahaha. Send all of them fucking Anglo scum,. Once the Anglo filth is cleared off this earth then we can clear out the filth and refugees from Europe without these stupid Anglo animals sucking Jewish cock and been nigger lovers all over the place worshipping niggers

die juden have a strange sense of humour :lul:

hahahahahahahahahahaha. Send all of them fucking Anglo scum,. Once the Anglo filth is cleared off this earth then we can clear out the filth and refugees from Europe without these stupid Anglo animals sucking Jewish cock and been nigger lovers all over the place worshipping niggers
Theory: (reality)
Only way for humanity is to learn consequences, i wish our countries get islamic, so white people have no other way but to become great again,

Theory: (reality)
Only way for humanity is to learn consequences, i wish our countries get islamic, so white people have no other way but to become great again,
They always were and are great in their own way. Its the Anglo ZOG fucking everything up. Pray to Allah that many Anglo males are drafted and sent to die . The sooner the better.

Capture
Image 2024 04 14 143815822

got army letter aswell, but muh adhd, im probably superior than all of those slop people they allow.
A woman got into argument with a dude for wanting to become a ground soldier, i heard the same woman say she adores satanism

I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!11!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

got army letter aswell, but muh adhd, im probably superior than all of those slop people they allow.
A woman got into argument with a dude for wanting to become a ground soldier, i heard the same woman say she adores satanism
You for real? Are you people really getting army letters?

You for real? Are you people really getting army letters?
It's for jewkraine, but in my country you get tried to be a good applicant, ngl i didn't know their iq test had practical questions which you learnt form kindergarten. Probably scored mentally retarded, simply by running around in 1st grade jfl.

It's basically, if you're athletic, avg iq, determined. You're allowed to come in. There were suprisingly many teens motivated to serve their country (only swedes and asians llol)

It's for jewkraine, but in my country you get tried to be a good applicant, ngl i didn't know their iq test had practical questions which you learnt form kindergarten. Probably scored mentally retarded, simply by running around in 1st grade jfl.

It's basically, if you're athletic, avg iq, determined. You're allowed to come in. There were suprisingly many teens motivated to serve their country (only swedes and asians llol)
so the Arabs were not motivated to serve the country?

I cant wait, may Allah wipe many of them off the earth. As a none Anglo based in EU , me I will not get drafted for anything. Fuck Jews , heil Hitler.
Im a Western guy myself, and remember:
People dont represent their government and BS policy they try to enforce.
I dont like the west Either,

Im a Western guy myself, and remember:
People dont represent their government and BS policy they try to enforce.
I dont like the west Either,
Why dont you like the West?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back