Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Among mainstream conservafags (and general soyciety), racism against pasty whites is fair game

Fisheriancel

Fisheriancel

Permanent KHHTTV non-NT sub-5
★★★
Anyone else notice this? The conservacucks like Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, etc won’t dare to be lookist towards shitskins… but they occasionally make insults towards Fitzpatrick scale I-tier whites. “Vampires”, “pasty and ugly”, “those who avoid the sun”.

Yeah, all the 1-tier whites should just blast mt2 and increase skin cancer risk through tanning that results in extra moles/freckles. Fucking double standards when they claim to judge people mainly/solely on contributions, but then make comments along those lines.

CrackerTears.Is

Sad Cry Baby GIF by WWE

What??? Fighting anti-white racism is like one of the biggest things in conservative politics right now. You can't be serious just because they're saying things like "pasty."

People like this are very retarded and just don’t want to cross the line of muh morals, nothing more, nothing less.

What??? Fighting anti-white racism is like one of the biggest things in conservative politics right now. You can't be serious just because they're saying things like "pasty."
When they rant about anti-white racism, their heads are filled with images of golden-skin aryan or tall-dark-handsome HTN+ being subverted. Casper whites are an easy target for conservacucks to roast while they attempt to build their nonwhite audience.

Last edited:
Yeah I call it the woke right. Unconsciously these people still buy into the victim-pyramid the jews have created.

the number one thing in conservative politics is giving all your money to israel

When they rant about anti-white racism, their heads are filled with images of golden-skin aryan or tall-dark-handsome HTN+ being subverted. Casper whites are an easy target for conservacucks to roast while they attempt to build their nonwhite audience.

You're too hung up on inceldom to even begin to speak on this. Not everything is about how handsome you are. I promise you, conservatives hate colored immigrants and rioting blacks who get their favorite shows cancelled more than they hate "pasty" white Americans. But you choose to focus on the "pasty" insult.

Whites are too powerful, there is no racial slur against whites that actually manages to be insulting.

Pasty, cracker, vanilla gorilla, it’s all laughable.

You're too hung up on inceldom to even begin to speak on this. Not everything is about how handsome you are. I promise you, conservatives hate colored immigrants and rioting blacks who get their favorite shows cancelled more than they hate "pasty" white Americans. But you choose to focus on the "pasty" insult.
I never claimed that right figureheads are ultra-focused on their hatred towards giga-whitecels. I only raised the point that they typically make lookist remarks against Fitzpatrick-I cels (at least when it’s an “evil globalist”).

I never claimed that right figureheads are ultra-focused on their hatred towards giga-whitecels. I only raised the point that they typically make lookist remarks against Fitzpatrick-I cels (at least when it’s an “evil globalist”).

That's because you have to be very careful insulting the looks of a person of color, lest you get canceled. That's what happened to Roseanne, and everyone is still very pissed about it. So they don't wanna end up in the same boat, while also fighting the idea that insulting a person of color for their looks is automatically racist.

Pastycel with shitty melanoma genes reporting in

and we have dark-triad ethnic fakecels making fun of us in this very thread. ogre
Yea well the only person who will stay with you till the end is Yourself.

Whites are too powerful, there is no racial slur against whites that actually manages to be insulting.

Pasty, cracker, vanilla gorilla, it’s all laughable.
White Power

OH NOES GUYS I JUST GOT BANNED FROM GOOGLE FOR MY CONSERVATIVE OPINIONS!! EVERYBODY FOLLOW ME OVER TO ALTCHUTE FOR MY UNCENSORED CONTENT SURELY I'LL NEVER GET CENSORED THERE HAHA !!!!!

OH NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO WTFFFFFFFF THEY JUST BANNED ME AGAIN THERE TOO HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!!!! WELP TIME TO HOP OVER TO THE NEXT CENTRALIZED VIDEO HOST, COME ON OVER AND WATCH ME SHAVE MY PENIS SHAFT UNCENSORED!

People like this are very retarded and just don’t want to cross the line of muh morals, nothing more, nothing less.
Why did you become a greycel again? Didn't you have over 2,000 posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back