Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amount of bluepillers in contrast to incels

Bianor

Bianor

Qualis artifex pereo
★★★★★
90166310 735B 4253 83D2 4D72AAE4DA43

Nearly 20x more bluepillers

we are outnumbered, yes

but each of us is stronger than 50 of them

We need to find a way to convert these bluepillers into balckpillers, the more members we have, the more influence we will have on society

These Blue Pillars are like Voyeurism in reverse. These BP are useless pricks .

Quality over quantity.

These Blue Pillars are like Voyeurism in reverse. These BP are useless pricks .
In all fairness GrAY some infact probably many of us lurked long before we joined some are too high inhib to join a glowie honeypot like this as well. Infact I browsed for years and initially only signed up for medical advice. Id rather take advice from this site over some faggot or roastie nurse or doctor which unfortunately describes all of them here. But clearly stuck around as this place is cozy only place to get human interaction without dealing with landwhales, marxists and drug addicts as that describes pretty much this entire shithole I have the misfortune of existing in.

In all fairness GrAY some infact probably many of us lurked long before we joined some are too high inhib to join a glowie honeypot like this as well. Infact I browsed for years and initially only signed up for medical advice. Id rather take advice from this site over some faggot or roastie nurse or doctor which unfortunately describes all of them here. But clearly stuck around as this place is cozy only place to get human interaction without dealing with landwhales, marxists and drug addicts as that describes pretty much this entire shithole I have the misfortune of existing in.
The Stats for BP joining this site is like baby sea turtles reaching adulthood 1 in 1000 .

Always been like that afair

It's the same with live streams, someone might have 20k viewers. but only 1k chatters.