Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

amphetamine = golden solution?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
makes you very sociable and it is used as performance enchancer so you can build nice muscles while on it
maybe that's the way to go if i have nothing to lose
what do you think brothers?

My brain is already on overdrive, so I've always stayed away from stimulants. Would prob make my heart or brain explode. If I was on amphetamines in a social situation, I wouldn't shut the fuck up about my interests/world view. Autism overload for anyone in my presence.

@Amphetaminecel

nothing ever lasts, just use it to cope because it won’t be a perma solution

if you use it frequently with the same dose your body will get used to it and its effects start to demolish that's why people with '''''''''ADHD'''''''
has to consult again to their ''''''''''''therapist''''''''''''' to rise the dose or get them on other crack/meth pills

nothing ever lasts, just use it to cope because it won’t be a perma solution
of course but it is better to live one day as a king than entire life as a beggar
if you use it frequently with the same dose your body will get used to it and its effects start to demolish that's why people with '''''''''ADHD'''''''
has to consult again to their ''''''''''''therapist''''''''''''' to rise the dose or get them on other crack/meth pills
i will microdose it

Irish coffee is cheaper

makes you very sociable and it is used as performance enchancer so you can build nice muscles while on it
maybe that's the way to go if i have nothing to lose
what do you think brothers?
It's probably my favourite drug only considering the short term effect. But the fact that it's very addictive, costly and the unpleasant withdrawal makes me stay away from it.

Best cope ever but you should be careful if you’re prone to anxiety. Also avoid using it as a “performance enhancer”, sounds terrible for your heart. If you have the attention span of a 10 year old kid then you’ll be able to carry your plans through for the first time in your life.