Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An AI clone of a Ukrainian foid claiming to be looking for a Chinese husband is now one of the most watched things on Chinese internet

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl:feelskek:. This is... rather predictable and fits more than one stereotype, but damn, it's funny anyway:feelskek:. Infuriating and mistifying as well, but mostly funny.

Olga Loiek has a YouTube channel about mental heath
A basic, entitled, privileged bitch who had never faced a serious issue or a problem in her life talking about "muh mental health:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Never saw that one before:feelskek::feelskek:.

Speaking Mandarin and promoting love for China, countless videos of foreign-looking women made with artificial intelligence started popping up on Chinese social media platforms around the Lunar New Year earlier this month.
Olga Loiek is one of those women. She’s a 20-year-old Ukrainian who studies cognitive science at the University of Pennsylvania. A couple of months ago, Loiek started a YouTube channel where she talks about mental health and shares her philosophies about life.
I can already tell that this chick is privileged beyond reason. Unless she's in the US as a refugee or whatever, which sure, is a possibility, then the only way someone would get an opportunity to study in the US while being from a dirt-poor country like Ukraine is if their parents and family were rich oligarchs as well.

I'd also happily bet that, after living in a country where the average wage is about 13-times higher than the one in Ukraine and surrounded by stereotypical Western Chads, this chick is Western Chad-only. There's absolutely no chance she's ever even getting near a Ukrainian Ilya the Gopnikcel ever again.

However, shortly after that, she started receiving messages from followers telling her that they had seen her on Chinese social media. There, she's not Olga Loiek but a Russian woman who speaks Mandarin, loves China and wants to marry a Chinese man. Her name is Natasha, or Anna, or Grace, depending on the social media platform you find her on in China.
"I started translating the videos with Google Translate, and I realized that most of these accounts are talking about things like China, Russia, how good the relationship between China and Russia is," she told VOA. "This feels very violating."
In some videos, the avatars talk about how much they value Russia and China's close ties. In other videos, they praise Chinese history and culture or talk about how much Russian women want to marry Chinese.
"If you marry Russian women, we will wash clothes, cook, and wash dishes for you every day," an avatar said. "We will also give you foreign babies, as many as you want."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Those advertisers really know what works on the ricecels they are selling that Russian stuff to:lul::lul:.

Imagine being this privileged. Imagine being this valued. Imagine being so worshipped and so wanted that merely the image of you, coupled with some words can be used to convince hundreds of thousands of people on the other side of the world to spend their money on buying stuff from a source they know nothing about. The life of a Stacy man, the life of a Stacy...

Several dozen videos of Loiek's avatar speaking Mandarin have been found on video sites Douyin and Bilibili. Most of these accounts would ask viewers to visit their online stores to buy what they say are authentic Russian goods.
Douyin, China's version of TikTok, has labeled some of these videos as potentially AI-generated. But comments show that many believed they were looking at a real woman. One netizen wrote, "Russian beauty, Chinese people welcome you."
I doubt that they believe that. Rather, they want to believe that who they see as a beautiful, exotic, foreign Stacy likes their country and wants to be with them. They desperately want to believe that.

I Want To Believe GIF by AlienVibes

Loiek said she would never say things like that, obviously, given that she's from Ukraine, which has been at war with Russia since 2022.
Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. You don't give a shit about that you cunt, and you never did. Either you're from a richfag family, and so you fucked off to the US and to your Western Chads years ago already, or you're a refugee that stopping caring about where you came from in the slightest the first time Chad and Brad spitroasted you in front of their cheering fratbros.

She said, "This is probably used to make people, maybe people in China, feel that foreigners feel that their country is superior."
Yes, they like to think that their country is superior, and the way they want to have that confirmed is by listening to something, anything that looks like you, because, by winning the genetic lottery and being born a basic 6.5/10 Slavwhore, you are what many of them see as a God's gift to Earth:feelsjuice::feelsseriously:.

It just began for them

She's the real sufferer here. She feels violated :soy:.

Ricecels are masters at cope, nobody can compete with short flatfaced yellow small dicked bugs

kill everyone everyonbe will be killed once iam in power

She isn't even remotely attractive.

She's quite attractive.
When will Slav men rise up and stop the theft of their foids from Rices, Turks and other groups ?
When will this blatant fetishing of slavic women in China be stopped ?

When will Slav men rise up and stop the theft of their foids from Rices, Turks and other groups ?
It's structure of modern soyciety.
You can't forbid females to travel and visit foreign countries because it's part of modern civilization.

Jfl:feelskek:. This is... rather predictable and fits more than one stereotype, but damn, it's funny anyway:feelskek:. Infuriating and mistifying as well, but mostly funny.

A basic, entitled, privileged bitch who had never faced a serious issue or a problem in her life talking about "muh mental health:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Never saw that one before:feelskek::feelskek:.

I can already tell that this chick is privileged beyond reason. Unless she's in the US as a refugee or whatever, which sure, is a possibility, then the only way someone would get an opportunity to study in the US while being from a dirt-poor country like Ukraine is if their parents and family were rich oligarchs as well.

I'd also happily bet that, after living in a country where the average wage is about 13-times higher than the one in Ukraine and surrounded by stereotypical Western Chads, this chick is Western Chad-only. There's absolutely no chance she's ever even getting near a Ukrainian Ilya the Gopnikcel ever again.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Those advertisers really know what works on the ricecels they are selling that Russian stuff to:lul::lul:.

Imagine being this privileged. Imagine being this valued. Imagine being so worshipped and so wanted that merely the image of you, coupled with some words can be used to convince hundreds of thousands of people on the other side of the world to spend their money on buying stuff from a source they know nothing about. The life of a Stacy man, the life of a Stacy...

I doubt that they believe that. Rather, they want to believe that who they see as a beautiful, exotic, foreign Stacy likes their country and wants to be with them. They desperately want to believe that.

I Want To Believe GIF by AlienVibes

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. You don't give a shit about that you cunt, and you never did. Either you're from a richfag family, and so you fucked off to the US and to your Western Chads years ago already, or you're a refugee that stopping caring about where you came from in the slightest the first time Chad and Brad spitroasted you in front of their cheering fratbros.

Yes, they like to think that their country is superior, and the way they want to have that confirmed is by listening to something, anything that looks like you, because, by winning the genetic lottery and being born a basic 6.5/10 Slavwhore, you are what many of them see as a God's gift to Earth:feelsjuice::feelsseriously:.

Quality thread here, had a good laugh :feelshaha:

Slavic foids have alot of suitors especially in China haha

She needs a spankings

This world is so fucking absurd, it's almost unbelievable. As an ethnicel loser I can confirm that "my people" worship anything white as well. Fuck humanity

So called high high IQ bugmen

You know it’s over for ricecels when they use foreign looking women to cheerlead your nation jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back