Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An ethnic becky matched with me on hinge just to insult me

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
Today some ethnic Becky whore matched with me on hinge and sent me a message saying "why are you a creep and a weirdo... ?" I am always mocked by foids irl and online when I have done nothing to them. Often times when I'm mocked the foids doing it don't even know me and just see me in the cafeteria.

Get rid of dating apps, they bring nothing good of value.

It is crazy to get mocked by foids irl and think it is a good idea to go on a dating app. You are truly delusional

>ethnic

Case closed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519_143620_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240519_143620_Instagram.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 106
she is trying to neg you bro....she wants ur whitu cocku

It is crazy to get mocked by foids irl and think it is a good idea to go on a dating app. You are truly delusional
I just wanted to try to see if I could have success. I'll stay on there for now but I'll probably delete it since there really isn't any hope

It's just a shit-test bro! :soy:

you should call her a nigger

I swear people are getting more bold and hostile towards inkwells

Today some ethnic Becky whore matched with me on hinge and sent me a message saying "why are you a creep and a weirdo... ?" I am always mocked by foids irl and online when I have done nothing to them. Often times when I'm mocked the foids doing it don't even know me and just see me in the cafeteria.
Are you white?

These apps fucking suck. It’s all rigged for women. Thousands upon thousands on men on a scrap heap while they cunts choose losers and cycle through them.

Jfl that’s fuckdd, you have pics?

jfl women genuinely have no manners, who insults a random guy in a dating app?? so weird

Did she reply?