Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An inceltears user, a father of two wants me to kill myself.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Pretty funny ngl. This dude is clearly incel tier cause he had to get with a single mother of two to not be alone.

And he wishes me a 20 year old to kill myself because of my evil opinions. IncelTears is definitely a support subreddit wishing i would die.

I hope his son will end up an incel tbh. He probably will with a cuck for a father and a whore for a mother.

20210622 152856

20210622 152913

If anyone should kill themselves, it has to be a CuckTears user.

JFL at his username. Fucking a loose single mother isn’t “destroying” her hole. I doubt he even enjoys the sex.

Now you have a reason not to do it

Come on, OP Is a fucking aw. The inceltears user is not wrong

Steel yourself brother, them before us.

I have two children and two stepchildren with my partner
Hahaha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No you don't. You have four step children.

Pretty funny ngl. This dude is clearly incel tier cause he had to get with a single mother of two to not be alone.

And he wishes me a 20 year old to kill myself because of my evil opinions. IncelTears is definitely a support subreddit wishing i would die.
Idk. These people have time after time proven themselves to be larpers. One of them tried to rape children aged 7-9 and the other is a mentally ill tranny that has stalked incels since 2014.

I don't even think they are capable of being with a single mother and to have two kids of their own with her. A 28 year old father of 4 browsing that place seems unlikable.

Anyways. Never kill yourself without at least hurting someone else in whatever way you see fit.

It’s no secret that the males on IT are weak cucks, just enter their profiles and you’ll see how subhuman most of them are, and the cuck lives they live by the ridiculous posts similar to the above pic you posted. Also the IT users with the "Chad" flair, are pretty much the opposite of that. Hope that guy realizes how pathethic and how much of a fucking cuck he is
Hahaha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No you don't. You have four step children.
Tbh this is the most likely case. Many men on IT also post to other subs about some pretty pathethic things, all on the same profile. His gf sleep with other men on the side, but he’s oblivious to it obviously

I guess you can interpret it as reverse psychology and not do it. Btw you should report since encouraging suicide is against reddit tos

I have two children and two stepchildren with my partner

He's not the stepdad, he's the dad who stepped up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

an incel tier cuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's just projecting. He wants to kill himself. Four children? LOL.

I Hope him, his girl and kids die in a fire.

Now you have a reason not to do it
A big motivator for me to not harm myself is that I never want to make cucks and whores happy.

What's the point of visiting, let alone interacting with people on, IT or other sites that violently hate us?

why do reddit users have fucking retarded usernames like pisshole_annihilator lmfao

Daily reminder that normies are allowed to raise children, and that their children will be raised to be as evil as them