Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal An innocent man gets humilated by gang members

Then they get rewarded with a lot of pussy. It wouldn't be a surprise if the victim is forced to watch a police foid to give a blowjob to the gang members.

At least in Sweden many police foids have been dating with criminals and they have even revealed classified information to gang members. It's just disgusting how much bluepilled advice is still given.

The person with the title how does anyone get in a situation like this clearly has never lived in a neighbourhood with non whites. Sadly I have and they'll go around harassing random strangers never got it nearly this bad thankfully. If you live in the states as an incel live in a state with open carry and a rural area so nobody bothers you otherwise your life will be hell.

The person with the title how does anyone get in a situation like this clearly has never lived in a neighbourhood with non whites. Sadly I have and they'll go around harassing random strangers never got it nearly this bad thankfully. If you live in the states as an incel live in a state with open carry and a rural area so nobody bothers you otherwise your life will be hell.
This isn't the first time I've seen videos like this, hood niggas have no souls ong
Also, plenty of people suggested that he might have gotten set up by a foid

I mean normally I'd completely agree but the hand holding that gun seems awfully lightskinned.

I mean normally I'd completely agree but the hand holding that gun seems awfully lightskinned.
There is a different clip when you can see his face, white trash with face tats

There is a different clip when you can see his face, white trash with face tats
Most "White Trash" types I've met tend to idolize & associate heavily with Black thug culture, hence why the term "Wigger" exists: In fact, most of them I knew grew-up around Blacks & were NTmaxxed to fit in.

Tons of the normshits of my race idolized/obsessed over it also: Coincidentally, I noticed a correlation between how better they treated me & the less of an interest they had for black/thug "culture"

Most "White Trash" types I've met tend to idolize & associate heavily with Black thug culture, hence why the term "Wigger" exists: In fact, most of them I knew grew-up around Blacks & were NTmaxxed to fit in.

Tons of the normshits of my race idolized/obsessed over it also: Coincidentally, I noticed a correlation between how better they treated me & the less of an interest they had for black/thug "culture"
Kinda wild how that toxic culture even became mainstream to begin with

Then they get rewarded with a lot of pussy. It wouldn't be a surprise if the victim is forced to watch a police foid to give a blowjob to the gang members.
This world is a horrible place

At least in Sweden many police foids have been dating with criminals and they have even revealed classified information to gang members. It's just disgusting how much bluepilled advice is still given.
wtf