Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An ironic truecel trait: foids carelessly expose more skin when you're around (see explanation)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I've noticed this, and a foid that works near me sometimes puts her foot on the chair, knee to her chest, which raises her skirt and exposes a lot of leg, while she's looking at something on her screen or on her phone. She sits properly when a manager or one of the better looking guys in the office show up

I've seen this at the gym, too: stretching or doing awkward movements but suddenly stopping when a normie tier beta shows up (in fact its normie-tier beta types that get called out on tiktok). If a chad shows up, the behavior changes, they don't expose themselves as much but try to make themselves noticeable around him while laughing at any brainless shit he says (I have seen chads slap foids on their ass, and they just giggle)

Also at a doctor's appointment a few months ago: a pierced, purple haired foid, sitting across me, legs bunched up toward her chest in similar way my coworker foid was sitting, but with denim panties shorts, thighs in full view

Before anyone starts screaming 'fakecel', do know that I've been rejected brutally, I've received very low photo ratings, and buddy admitted that a foid he was trying to set me up with laughed when he showed her my photo. Other setups by family members resulted in "we just didnt click" or "hes too quiet" . And then there was thr jokes about my appearance in high school

My point is, foids treat sub5 guys like other women or nonhuman - being viewed sexually by truecels doesnt even register. With normoid guys they have the fear of being hit on, and they show their best behavior around chad

maybe they're seeing you as too emasculated and they kinda consider you as a female so it's normal to try and act all playful with their clothes when you're outside.
tbh, it sounds to me that if a female is exposing much more skin then she's inviting the male into sex or flirting with her.

images

Are you gay?

never happened to me

Just chad moments

it’s over for Foids. They can’t compete with superior AI Love bots

Foids brains be all over the place like you can never understand these creatures ever...