Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "An Open Letter To Incels."

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

This soyboy is whoring some book he wrote which is apparently meant to help us "redefine manhood." He's also coined a "catchy term" that I'm sure you've all heard millions of times as to the name of our problem:

"Manbox Culture." (WTF LOL?? :feelskek: :lul:)

Also he doesn't in any way look like or act like an Incel or portray that he has any clue whatsoever of what the fuck he's talking about.

I present Mark Greene "Author."

These 4 videos have barely 800 views between them and they've been up for about 9 months, and he has under 70 subscribers. Even more pitiful than the normal Bluepilled Deluded Truecel channels I usually post on here lol :feelskek: I'm guessing his book (titled "The Little ME TOO Book For Men") has been pulped due to barely any sales. I'm tempted to buy it just for the laughability factor, but I don't wanna give this idiot any money.

This guy needs some serious Blackpills thrown at him from the people he's preaching to, i.e us Incels. His Twitter, Facebook and website are below, should you feel the need to educate him.

No thanks, I've had enough of deflecting blame from women onto myself.

Don't care about this random ass faggot.

Don't care about this random ass faggot.
It would be nice to blackpill him to kick him off his high horse that shoots soy out its titties.

Didntread2

Obvious shill. His solution to the incel problem is for men to become women.

I see this very often in the mainstream media nowadays. It's an inversion of gender roles, men are told to act like women and women are told to act like men.

Lol this faggot telling men to get in touch with their emotions or some gay shit. No thanks

Stopped reading after “We’ve all felt the anger you are feeling”

Here’s my response to your open letter: Fuck off.

Obvious shill. His solution to the incel problem is for men to become women.

I see this very often in the mainstream media nowadays. It's an inversion of gender roles, men are told to act like women and women are told to act like men.
Whatever nonsense he (or anyone) spews, nothing will fix an extremely unattractive face or Manletism. Or the fact that foids are shallow and only want Chad.

tranny psyop faggotry
They always say they are "open" when in reality they would never listen to a single word we say.

Last edited:
No thanks, enough soy for me

Fuck this soy faggot cuck tbh i hope he doesn't sell any book

Fuck this soy faggot cuck tbh i hope he doesn't sell any book
I'd like to buy it just to see the pathetic "You Can Change!" laughable bullshit its no doubt filled with, but I don't wanna pay this soyboy cuck any money.

Lol this faggot telling men to get in touch with their emotions or some gay shit. No thanks

How can a man be inthouch with his emotions if he has no one to turn too? I mean if you had a significant other should you not be someone you can lower your guard.

He is attacking the wrong side of the problem. It is the constant need for a man to prove himself that keeps civilization advancing instead of the attitude that women have of just accepting things as they are. Honestly i don’t think most men think about how many women they got. I think most are just looking for someone reliable they can spend their life with. But that is maybe my projection.

More demonizing just like the "documentaries" done on us in the past decades