Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An rpg game with a good story is one of the best copes

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
My second favorite cope (first is gymcoping). An rpg that isnt hard to play and is chill that had a good story is one of the best copes out there.

My second favorite cope (first is gymcoping). An rpg that isnt hard to play and is chill that had a good story is one of the best copes out there.
pokemon silver or blue. best games ever.

also good music helps.

Kingdom come deliverance, Morrowind, Dark souls 3, Fallout 2, KOTR.

i always skip the text

I like RPGs where I can grind and get overpowered, and then kill everyone. I usually don't care about story, I don't want to save the world or some princess, I don't care.

Which ones u like? I haven’t really enjoyed a story driven rpg like that in years.

Relatable. I'm currently playing Pokemon Sage right now.

It used to work for me too, not anymore sadly. It was good while it lasted.

Maybe I should get into RPGs instead, all of the games on my console bore me to death now

Maybe I should get into RPGs instead, all of the games on my console bore me to death now
Rpgs are the best games. Shooter games get boring and don't have a story. It's pretty mindless. You just play match after match and get xp

I’m playing kingdom come deliverance and it’s really good

monster hunter world is a good one for me

Playing games is too boring for me nowadays tbh. I'd most rather just LDAR all day every day.