Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ana Kasparian sucking Donald Trump's cock

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
So we know that Ana Kasparian is a complete griftER who sold herself to a bunch of Turks even though they commited genocide against her people. Hasan Piker and others think that she's on their side, while she was actually smitten by Donald Trump's impecable sence of morality and attractiveness. They arranged a "meeting" in the secret underground facility under Congress.

Also we now know what she did with Donald Trump after that "meeting" began.

These images were edited so that their quality would be improved and Kasparian's face would be more visible.

Last edited:
Users to be tagged here: @CopeHarderNow @Grim_Reaper @Med Amine and @based_meme

Imagine having no shame to proudly show yourself in Provocative videos and pictures playing with mens genitals.

My hairline mogs hers

Tf...where did you find these images
Reddit. They have an entire sub dedicated to finding pictures and videos of prominent leftist women getting fucked by right wing men.

I'd love to have unprotected sex with Condoleezza Rice.

Imagine having no shame to proudly show yourself in Provocative videos and pictures playing with mens genitals.
While ALSO being a public figure.

Reddit. They have an entire sub dedicated to finding pictures and videos of prominent leftist women getting fucked by right wing men.
Share subreddit. Thank you.

Users to be tagged here: @CopeHarderNow @Grim_Reaper @Med Amine and @based_meme
Keep me out of your faggot threads, you homosexual ZOG bot.

damn, that's hot
So we know that Ana Kasparian is a complete griftER who sold herself to a bunch of Turks even though they commited genocide against her people. Hasan Piker and others think that she's on their side, while she was actually smitten by Donald Trump's impecable sence of morality and attractiveness. They arranged a "meeting" in the secret underground facility under Congress.

Also we now know what she did with Donald Trump after that "meeting" began.

These images were edited so that their quality would be improved and Kasparian's face would be more visible.
View attachment 867589
View attachment 867590
View attachment 867591
View attachment 867593
i never liked that fatty trump
My hairline mogs hers
not the same for me buddy boyyo

I don’t think trump has a penis that big and with his age have a boner like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back