Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

And if you've made a sincere effort, then what?

lowstatusmale

lowstatusmale

Midlife Recovery
-
At 40, it's a little too late. Nearing 50, it's over. Even if I were a Chad, my options would not be that much better. Where do high-value men find high-value women? Wrong question. It's not where; it's when. Highschool or College - that's it.

Older men need money to get any woman. If you're 50 chad and rich, it'd be incredibly easy to get women

Chad can find high value foids in parties, if a 50 year old chad still has hair/is rich he will be fine.

Older men need money to get any woman. If you're 50 chad and rich, it'd be incredibly easy to get women
The idea of sugar daddies kills the whole idea that girls are affectionate.

Then what you ask.

Nothing. I answer.

At 40, it's a little too late. Nearing 50, it's over. Even if I were a Chad, my options would not be that much better. Where do high-value men find high-value women? Wrong question. It's not where; it's when. Highschool or College - that's it.
Prime bonding years for men is 16 - 24. Not only for pairbonding with women. If you develop close male friendships after 30, it's a miracle too.
Chad can find high value foids in parties, if a 50 year old chad still has hair/is rich he will be fine.
Chad ain't getting high-value anywhere at 50 unless he finds a women half his age who genuinely likes him. High-value women past 35 are all taken.
The idea of sugar daddies kills the whole idea that girls are affectionate.
Sugar daddy is a sad situation especially if she is eager to marry you. She's constantly wondering when you will die so she can collect. I wouldn't want that.

Last edited:
The teenlovepill destroyed any aspirations I had. Its all roasties and single mothers after college.