Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL and WOMAN think they can be our equal

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is the truth. A man can easily put a woman into place, this is why men are superior and have always held power. This is why woman should accept any privilege granted to them by men, because they wouldn't be able to stand up against one lol. Also she probably did some degenerate shit to deserve that tbh.

Great job putting that slut in its place. Honestly I never realized it was so easy to beat up and kill a femoid, I thought it would put up more of a fight, but watching it go down so quick was fucking awesome. If only men in the west would be so alpha, the moment a female rejects an incel this is what she deserves.

Great job putting that slut in its place. Honestly I never realized it was so easy to beat up and kill a femoid, I thought it would put up more of a fight, but watching it go down so quick was fucking awesome. If only men in the west would be so alpha, the moment a female rejects an incel this is what she deserves.
yup I was in lecture one day sitting behind this femoid and realized how tiny they are in comparison to a man. Im a manlet but I could still easily dominate her. And then right to the right of her was this 6' plus black guy and I couldn't stop thinking how back in the olden times a man like that could easily take want he wanted from her and she wouldn't even be able to fight back

Jesus what did he hit her with and is that blood spilling out?

Lol I love how it ragdolls around

Ty for lifefuel, not a single white knight was seen that day.
Human life has literally zero value in China.

Last edited:
Lol avg male is stronger than 98% of females, they are so laughably weak its parhetic, men are equal or superior (superior but its pc to say sometimes equal or inferior) to womem when it comes to smartness and flat out mog them physically wise

Lmao he's throwing her around like a ragdoll. That's a strong and independent woman right there, very strong. Men are superior to women in every way.

What women lack in strength they male up for in sexual market value. It's over for men

Lmao he's throwing her around like a ragdoll. That's a strong and independent woman right there, very strong. Men are superior to women in every way.
yup and most men mog woman, cause unlike woman men don't fake that shit with make up, they have to be good looking right out of the womb

Truecels aren't superior enough to kill a woman with ease.

Truecels aren't superior enough to kill a woman with ease.
They can easily kill their looks match, the guy would have to be physically disabled to not be able to do it. Being ugly doesn't make you weak

They can easily kill their looks match, the guy would have to be physically disabled to not be able to do it. Being ugly doesn't make you weak
The woman on the Video was weak af but most european and american woman are able to fight back, especially landwhales and black bitches. I'm pretty sure that they would take me down before I do. I'm a weak manlet.

This is probably why laws against rape are so strict. They know if rape laws weren't so strict females would be getting raped everyday

Ricecel wins... Flawless victory... FATALITY!

Chi Hou Fuks got pwnd.
RIP

holy shit that ricecel has super human strength that girl could probably beat me up

Women are really weak.

They are only really optimised for child bearing and raising offspring.

holy shit that ricecel has super human strength that girl could probably beat me up
Lol no, that twig rice is probably weak as shit, but women are 10x weaker.

most incels are weak as fuck though, we aren't equal to men either