Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anders Breivik is the chadiest mass killer of all times

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
I am truly amazed by Breivik's achievements.
- He made tons of money online by selling fake diplomas to curries
- He used that money to buy guns and to make big fertilizer bomb (He even set up a fake farm to procure the nitrate without it looking suspicious, the perfect cover)
- He then went to Utoya where the children of Norways top politicians and elite class had their nice summer camp, the future rulers of the country were being trained there
- He eliminated many of them shooting them like rabbits

Execution and preparation were both A+ :chad:

ER on the other hand completely messed up, his whole plan seemed to be completely improvised at the last minute, he tried to mass kill foids on campus, but it was a fucking holiday so no one was there

F- for both execution and preparation :incel:

nobody knows who that guy is though, everyone atleast has a surface level understanding of who ER is

Last edited:
He was a moot norwoodcel though

Chad in Mumbai

Now he lives in a hotel room style prison cell and plays playstation all day.

Any serial killer compared to ER is a chad.

ER was a massive idiot

Brutally over for 3rd world cels
You mean 3rd world cels have to spend jailtime in a smelly cage with no ventilation while mass killers in Norway lives in Luxury Resort prison cells?

Theres even open Prisons in Finland were the inmate get to travel outside during the day.

You mean 3rd world cels have to spend jailtime in a smelly cage with no ventilation while mass killers in Norway lives in Luxury Resort prison cells?

Theres even open Prisons in Finland were the inmate get to travel outside during the day.
No, I mean being a prisoner in a scandinavian prison mogs even being free in an ethnic country.

Imagine being a white man born in Norway with a ridiculously high IQ, committed the deadliest attack in the country's history and now you get to chill in a "prison" (private mansion) all day playing videogames. Nigga had it made.

Imagine being a white man born in Norway with a ridiculously high IQ, committed the deadliest attack in the country's history and now you get to chill in a "prison" (private mansion) all day playing videogames. Nigga had it made.
He is in solitary confinement and dependent on prozac. I just realised that his life is basically the same as mine, but I am not on joopills. It may have still been worth it, depending on what video games he has. Maybe the conditions are good but he is heartbroken after so many dogshit Call Of Duty releases. I went through the same thing.

No1 will beat his high score

I think it's the highest ever unless you count guys like McVeigh

Breivik

His deeds of valor will be remembered.

He is in solitary confinement and dependent on prozac. I just realised that his life is basically the same as mine, but I am not on joopills. It may have still been worth it, depending on what video games he has. Maybe the conditions are good but he is heartbroken after so many dogshit Call Of Duty releases. I went through the same thing.View attachment 1132432
man literally lives in ikea, he's better off than most people in my country

man literally lives in ikea, he's better off than most people in my country
If they don't care about freedom or human interaction at all.

I am truly amazed by Breivik's achievements.
- He made tons of money online by selling fake diplomas to curries
- He used that money to buy guns and to make big fertilizer bomb (He even set up a fake farm to procure the nitrate without it looking suspicious, the perfect cover)
- He then went to Utoya where the children of Norways top politicians and elite class had their nice summer camp, the future rulers of the country were being trained there
- He eliminated many of them shooting them like rabbits

Execution and preparation were both A+ :chad:

ER on the other hand completely messed up, his whole plan seemed to be completely improvised at the last minute, he tried to mass kill foids on campus, but it was a fucking holiday so no one was there

F- for both execution and preparation :incel:
Can you still make money selling fake diplomas?

Not that bad indeed, he is eligible for release in 8 years by the way, although they will find excuses not to release him of course.
Can you still make money selling fake diplomas?
:feelsaww:
I think we should have a section on this forum called "incel finance" where we could share good money making schemes that work for incels.

He made tons of money online by selling fake diplomas to curries
Based card revoked

ive never seen breivak being mentioned outside of stormfront esque forums
He is not mentioned but pretty sure everybody knows who he is. My parents don't know who ER is but they know who Breivek is.