Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anders Breivik´s Victims

Lifefuel that´s all...

I hate torture probably more than anyone on this forum but I am glad their hedonistic lives are over and hopefully they didn´t suffer much.

Also includes around ten incel casualties

All around a positive experience though

I wouldn´t be surprised if some of the male victims were just acting political in order to orbit and "impress" some foids lol.

I wouldn´t be surprised if some of the male victims were just acting political in order to orbit and "impress" some foids lol.
Rolf Christopher Johansen Perreau and Steinar Jessen seem the type

Rolf Christopher Johansen Perreau and Steinar Jessen seem the type
No matter what they won´t suffer anymore, they were lucky to escape this prison that is life.

Hmmm, the death of others doesn't fuel my lifefueltank.

Is putting incels out of their misery really a bad thing though ?

Fucksake mate. Most of them were kids. Kids dying isn't life fuel for me and you need mental help if it's life fuel for you

Only makes me more depressed. They didn't deserve to die.

Fucksake mate. Most of them were kids. Kids dying isn't life fuel for me and you need mental help if it's life fuel for you
do you like Kozy Shack tapioca pudding?

Is putting incels out of their misery really a bad thing though ?
Roping can be honorable. Ending your existence on your own volition is a dedicated act against your own suffering, and contrary to popular belief takes courage.

Dying by another person's actions means having your life made forfeit by another's dominance over you. Imagine being mogged to death

no body pics?

you need mental help
Huge cucc

Roping can be honorable. Ending your existence on your own volition is a dedicated act against your own suffering, and contrary to popular belief takes courage.

Dying by another person's actions means having your life made forfeit by another's dominance over you. Imagine being mogged to death
I suppose seeing some alpha chad come in and blast your face off with a gun wouldn't be a great way to go, the mogging being the last thing you ever see

Breivik was a chad.

Breivik was a chad.

Not really. Breivik surgerymaxxed at age 16 because he was sick of being bullied for having an ugly face. He has only had two girlfriends in his life. When he was 18, he had a brief relationship with a very ugly foid named Elin. She cheated on him and dumped him for a Pakistani thug. Perhaps as a result of this experience, he developed extreme hatred for women who dated Muslim men and described them as "traitor whores" in his manifesto.

In his late twenties, after years of gymcelling, he went to great lenghts to import a mail order bride from Eastern Europe. He visited Belarussia to date a woman that he had met online and took her home with him. But he quickly discovered that she wanted more money than he was willing to give her, and she ended up leaving him after two months.

Breivik never really understood female nature, but he hated feminism as much as he hated Islam and targeted the summer camp of a political party known for its support of radical feminism.

Like many traditionalists, Breivik was disinclined to hold women accountable for their bad behavior. Instead, he blamed Muslims for taking advantage of them and blamed the media for the breakdown of sexual morality. In his manifesto, he writes disapprovingly of relatives and friends who were obviously chads:

My stepfather Tore, one of my best friends Marius and my more distant friends Kristoffer, Sturla and Ronny are all living manifestations of the complete breakdown of sexual morals. All five have had more than 300 sexual partners (two of them more than 700) and I know for a fact that three of them have one or more STDs (probably all of them).​

[...]My mother was infected by genital herpes by her boyfriend (my stepfather),Tore, when she was 48. Tore, who was a captain in the Norwegian Army, had more than 500 sexual partners and my mother knew this but suffered from lack of good judgement and moral due to several factors (media - glorification of certain stereotypes being one).​

[...]Tore, my stepfather, worked as a major in the Norwegian military and is now retired. I still have contact with him although now he spends most his time(retirement) with prostitutes in Thailand. He is a very primitive sexual beast,but at the same time a very likable and good guy.​

Last edited:
He wanted to kill muslims but almost all are white????? WTF

Breivik was a chad.
this and have u seen how he is living in prison? PS3, 3 cells, sun tan bed, internet. He is living better then ALL of us here. Probably has a shit load of sluts visiting him to fuck also. Guards fuckin him.

Found a better article for pictures
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Pictures-Utoya-island-24-hours-rampage.html
Not really. Breivik surgerymaxxed at age 16 because he was sick of being bullied for having an ugly face. He has only had two girlfriends in his life. When he was 18, he had a brief relationship with a very ugly foid named Elin. She cheated on him and dumped him for a Pakistani thug. Perhaps as a result of this experience, he developed extreme hatred for women who dated Muslim men and described them as "traitor whores" in his manifesto.

In his late twenties, after years of gymcelling, he went to great lenghts to import a mail order bride from Eastern Europe. He visited Belarussia to date a woman that he had met online and took her home with him. But he quickly discovered that she wanted more money than he was willing to give her, and she ended up leaving him after two months.

Breivik never really understood female nature, but he hated feminism as much as he hated Islam and targeted the summer camp of a political party known for its support of radical feminism.

Like many traditionalists, Breivik was disinclined to hold women accountable for their bad behavior. Instead, he blamed Muslims for taking advantage of them and blamed the media for the breakdown of sexual morality. In his manifesto, he writes disapprovingly of relatives and friends who were obviously chads:
thanks for the info. So a stupid slut was behind it all.
He was not J aware?

Very interesting I didn´t know that, thanks for sharing that.

this and have u seen how he is living in prison? PS3, 3 cells, sun tan bed, internet. He is living better then ALL of us here. Probably has a shit load of sluts visiting him to fuck also. Guards fuckin him.
Are you sure he has a sun tan bed? I know he either had an old PS2 or an PS3 but I didn´t realize they could get a sun tan bed in Norwegian prisons.

Omfg! I HATE when people say this shit! The victims were mostly between 15-17 years old, they were TEENAGERS not KIDS! To me a kid is a person that hasn´t yet developed sexual feelings so maybe an 11 year old or 10 year old. You´re just like the media and the sheep in general calling them kids smh! Kids live in a blissfull innocent world of imaginary wonders; a world of paradise, not yet poisoned/polluted with sexual urges that TEENAGERS get, don´t you ever confuse the two. Teenagers are vile degenerate beasts because they have sexual feelings so calling them kids is an insult to childhood!

Very interesting I didn´t know that, thanks for sharing that.

Are you sure he has a sun tan bed? I know he either had an old PS2 or an PS3 but I didn´t realize they could get a sun tan bed in Norwegian prisons.

Omfg! I HATE when people say this shit! The victims were mostly between 15-17 years old, they were TEENAGERS not KIDS! To me a kid is a person that hasn´t yet developed sexual feelings so maybe an 11 year old or 10 year old. You´re just like the media and the sheep in general calling them kids smh! Kids live in a blissfull innocent world of imaginary wonders; a world of paradise, not yet poisoned/polluted with sexual urges that TEENAGERS get, don´t you ever confuse the two. Teenagers are vile degenerate beasts because they have sexual feelings so calling them kids is an insult to childhood!

Yes they are mostly WHITE teens. Not muslim kids that was written on the article I read when it happened.

I am not 100% sure of tan bed BUT I know he is living GREAT. I saw a picture of him in a nice patio, laying down on a long pool chair getting some sun while overlooking the mountains and contemplating what he should write his 100s of love letters.
here is the pic, did some digging for u guys

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/feb/25/norwegian-prison-inmates-treated-like-people

Yes they are mostly WHITE teens. Not muslim kids that was written on the article I read when it happened.

I am not 100% sure of tan bed BUT I know he is living GREAT. I saw a picture of him in a nice patio, laying down on a long pool chair getting some sun while overlooking the mountains and contemplating what he should write his 100s of love letters.
here is the pic, did some digging for u guys

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/feb/25/norwegian-prison-inmates-treated-like-people
I have seen a documentary about their prison system, but if I remember correctly Breivik doesn´t have the same freedoms as these men in the open prison. Also he wasn´t allowed to have visitors but I don´t know if he is allowed now.
Anders was a god when it comes to body count. Most people are lucky to polish off 10 it seems

Unknown

they were ancomms too.....youth hostel
they were ancomms too.....youth hostel

Zodiac killer is the biggest life fuel, because he didn't get caught

Most are ugly af tbh

I'd say 1 7+ female from the bunch, one of the early blonde girls.

I didn't expect 10% of them to be ethnik shit. I guess Norway cucked themselves a while ago.

wtf, I thought norwegians were supposed to be attractive?
Most of them look like mongols ngl.

Why do some Norwegian poepl look like rice people but blonde? Russian admixture?

Based Breivik
2012-06-21T110242Z_580958942_GM1E86L1GPN01_RTRMADP_3_BREIVIK-TRIAL_0.JPG

Have you guys seen the detailed report of the shoots? Breivik had a God-tier aim.

Instead, he blamed Muslims for taking advantage of them.
My stepfather Tore, one of my best friends Marius and my more distant friends Kristoffer, Sturla and Ronny are all living manifestations of the complete breakdown of sexual morals. All five have had more than 300 sexual partners (two of them more than 700) and I know for a fact that three of them have one or more STDs (probably all of them).
[...]My mother was infected by genital herpes by her boyfriend (my stepfather),Tore, when she was 48. Tore, who was a captain in the Norwegian Army, had more than 500 sexual partners and my mother knew this but suffered from lack of good judgement and moral due to several factors (media - glorification of certain stereotypes being one).​

[...]Tore, my stepfather, worked as a major in the Norwegian military and is now retired. I still have contact with him although now he spends most his time(retirement) with prostitutes in Thailand. He is a very primitive sexual beast,but at the same time a very likable and good guy.​

He was just a sad and morally upright incel kid brought up in a typical white european family whore house. White christian women are whores and christianity completely ignores the rampant decadence in the society.

That retard breivik never realized whores will be severely chastised under Islam. The main problem with stormfronters is that they always fail to recognize who is a friend and who is the enemy. They want to outlaw islam and support zionist jews, but at the same time they hate liberal degeneracy. Does not make sense at all. They try to save everything with christianity but it's completely cucked. Now wait for that day when a butt-fucking gay pope in a rainbow gown crowned in vatican. Stormfronter fags should join ISIS, that's the only solution.

christianity completely ignores the rampant decadence in the society.
Don't try and act like Islam doesn't do this. Just look at Dubai. It's the most fucking decadent place on Earth. The most selfish and materialistic people I've come across have been Muslims.

Don't try and act like Islam doesn't do this. Just look at Dubai. It's the most fucking decadent place on Earth. The most selfish and materialistic people I've come across have been Muslims.
Still Islam has good examples, like Iran (stone throwing for adultery/extra-marital sex), Saudi (decapitation for adultery/ extra marital sex), Former Taliban controlled Afghanistan (live leak), currently ISIS (live leak), they keep their whores on real hard check.

Yes, dubai, qatar, kuwait became cucks of the west. But still dubai/qatar/kuwait has at least sharia law, their citizens will face jail if they have been caught buying booze or fucking a whore (theoretically/at least on papers). They made that decadent hot spot just to lure western businesses and tourists.

These kind of stuffs are unimaginable in any christian majority country, even on papers.

I'm just going to say Breivik had girlfriends which automatically doesn't make him an incel.