Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Andrew Tate drops massive blackpill!

I can't stand this chinless bald annoying guy. He is just baiting ethnics and incels into giving him views. He is a genius social media marketer

"This is how it's always been"

Not quite baldy

great that these theories are becoming popular but watch normies like him get all the credit for these ideas meanwhile incels have preached juggernaut law for years. Also watch the message get twisted and corrupted to somehow victimize foids or blame men themselves for this issue.

great that these theories are becoming popular but watch normies like him get all the credit for these ideas
His videos that social media always annoyingly suggests are full of normies calling him a genius and saying "common Tate W". It's all regurgitated stuff from the manosphere and incels.

great that these theories are becoming popular but watch normies like him get all the credit for these ideas meanwhile incels have preached juggernaut law for years. Also watch the message get twisted and corrupted to somehow victimize foids or blame men themselves for this issue.
very high iq comment

His videos that social media always annoyingly suggests are full of normies calling him a genius and saying "common Tate W". It's all regurgitated stuff from the manosphere and incels.
They used to call us crazy but now they are following our teachings. While their gynocentric ideologies are full of contradictions, everything in the blackpill is consistent. It cannot be stopped :dab:

I knew this guy since 2018 hes been pimping east europe stacy and fucking them for free, now he got famous because apperently normies are starting to wake up to blckpill and he is the first oerson who could somewhat mix the redpill and blackpill as a killenial unlike rollo whos a boomer :society:

I knew this guy since 2018 hes been pimping east europe stacy and fucking them for free, now he got famous because apperently normies are starting to wake up to blckpill and he is the first oerson who could somewhat mix the redpill and blackpill as a killenial unlike rollo whos a boomer :society:
Based Dude but still heavily promotes His war room Garbage .

Gotta remind myself that WE truly are in a Battle royale , Player vs Player Style . Where Most Woman are already at 90% of the Game and waiting at the Finish Line "

While Most Guys have to play It Out from Scratch.

Bearded baldy ass mf he looks like :soy:

no lookism is based purely on look as the discrimination

this guy is acting in the most pathetic alpha way possible to appeal to the most braindead normies to lap up his social media

he has fused this low iq im alpha and dominant narcissism, with common incel tropes about calling out womens real nature and has actually DAMAGED OUR POSITIONS DUE TO THIS.
He is calling out women but from a morally bankrupt position of double standards and unironically toxic masculinity, this actually gives our arguments a bad name as IT IS COMING FROM THIS ETHICALLY AND MORALLY BANKRUPT CHARLATAN

THAT IS WHY HE SAID
"I can't stand this chinless bald annoying guy."

Based Dude but still heavily promotes His war room Garbage .

Gotta remind myself that WE truly are in a Battle royale , Player vs Player Style . Where Most Woman are already at 90% of the Game and waiting at the Finish Line "

While Most Guys have to play It Out from Scratch.
If your at the finish line you dont know how many hills it took to get there

I still don't think it was necessary to mention that he's chinless and bald though.
ad hominem is merely a method of expressing his distaste for the man
it is the most aggressive forceful way

Women don't give a damn about men's struggles. He's wasting his breath with this one.