Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Andrew Yang is sexist according to Nancy Pelosi's daughter. JFL Asian men can't get any break rofl

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Feminist foids genuinely hate Asian men especially curries/arabs. Just connect the dots people.

We get treated like shit by these foids for no reason other than being Asian and yet if we called them out for that they would lose their minds.

You can't disagree with liberal white foids. They are always right.

At 1:30

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmzyEF6GP20

SJW liberal foids see all short ugly ethnics as evil sexists.

Flat neotenous pancake face = sexist.

Meanwhile these same retarded whores preach about diversity. These retarded hoes daydream that only ethnic Chads exist. Jfl.

Foids legit hate curries that's I know for sure, and for Asians noodlewhores are already an existential threat

They don't hate asian men as much as they hate curries

I can't take liberal white women seriously anymore since they're the ones who say that saying black men committing more crimes in the US even when the data agrees, is racism

how is this liberalism better than trump and the republicans, its the same line of code, resort to anything that discredits oppositions without addressing the issue, straw man opponent and use every lever to dispose of them mainly money or status, they just keeping going low, it completely kills their credibility, they are unable to take the higher ground because they have dug a 6 foot hole and have covered themselves with dirt in a shallow grave.

unironically peolsi LOSES THE ELECTION FOR BIDEN

The americans have no choice, the devil or the devil,

at this point at least Trump is upfront with his racism and or power plays the libards think they are being woke with their tit for tat angle, it just makes them look morally bankrupt and conceited hypocrites.

Trumps won

White liberal women are plague rats even to white guys.

Imagine being so cucked and stupid that you give women political authority and power and think it will make society better. Giving women authority doesn't even work out well in a fucking bingo game, why would it work out well in a government.

I want her on my dick then she'll know what a sexist man looks like.

Foids legit hate curries that's I know for sure, and for Asians noodlewhores are already an existential threat
Imagine being so cucked and stupid that you give women political authority and power and think it will make society better. Giving women authority doesn't even work out well in a fucking bingo game, why would it work out well in a government.

so the problem is that he called her by her first name? just lol. women’s issues are so fucking trivial and insignificant. every aspect of modern society (economically, socially, sexually) is catered towards women and their needs, so they just have to find dumb shit to complain about

ugly = sexist

I want her on my dick then she'll know what a sexist man looks like.

You want Nancy Pelosi on your dick?
She's an 80-year-old corpse with alcohol flowing through her veins instead of blood.
Her hair is fake, and if you scrape off her makeup, it will just be bone underneath.
It sounds like a nightmare scenario and I couldn't do it for $10,000.

Meanwhile these same retarded whores preach about diversity. These retarded hoes daydream that only white-washed ethnic Chads exist. Jfl.
fixed.
Ethnic chads that don't self improve their skin color obviously have something "off with them" and give them the wrong vibes teehee.

at this point at least Trump is upfront with his racism and or power plays the libards think they are being woke with their tit for tat angle, it just makes them look morally bankrupt and conceited hypocrites.
Agreed.

so the problem is that he called her by her first name? just lol. women’s issues are so fucking trivial and insignificant. every aspect of modern society (economically, socially, sexually) is catered towards women and their needs, so they just have to find dumb shit to complain about
Politics is more focused around offenses to women than other aspects of life.
ugly = sexist
ethnic male = sexist
Noo that's not racism you piece of shit you're the racist! Take responsibility for your own actions ankle :soy:

You want Nancy Pelosi on your dick?
She's an 80-year-old corpse with alcohol flowing through her veins instead of blood.
Her hair is fake, and if you scrape off her makeup, it will just be bone underneath.
It sounds like a nightmare scenario and I couldn't do it for $10,000.
Her daughter

Yang has a tiny dick, I'll take Bernie please :soy:

Nancy Pelosi is a joke. She's a Machiavellian woman that wants nothing more than to have complete control over all branches of the government. She deludes herself into thinking she has the moral high ground over all American people that helped elect Trump into the office. It's no surprise to me that her daughter is just as callous as she is.

You can't disagree with liberal white foids. They are always right.
the Pelosis are a unique breed, Nancy actually elbowed a little girl out of her way for a photo op

NancyGTFO

Nancy is piss nobody paying attention to her like she wants

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back