Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Andy Murray is a simp

I've been realizing a thing. Many Chads/Chadlites are simps/male feminists. The current system benefits them in some regards after all.

Who?
I've been realizing a thing. Many Chads/Chadlites are simps/male feminists. The current system benefits them in some regards after all.
I've been saying this tbh

They are also the most aggro white knights. I remember the video of a kid defending himself against a foid only for the whole football team to rush in to stomp him.

its true. chadlites/chads are much bigger simps than normalfags
In every way too (even when dating down and defending chad chasers). They just don't get called on it because of the halo effect.
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Is he the son of Bill Murray, the Incel-Tier actor?

They are also the most aggro white knights. I remember the video of a kid defending himself against a foid only for the whole football team to rush in to stomp him.
link to vid?

link tovid?
I can’t seem to find the vid, but here’s an article talking about it
Maybe someone else has it

I also found this while searching for the above

No, that's just virtue signalling on his part. He doesn't give a shit about feminism or foid issues.