Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Angry incel punches pregnant Stacy in stomach

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
When they find him 30 years in prison minimum

:feelsrope: when this b0y0 gets caught

lol i live near finsbury park.

A former friend of mine did this to our 1st grade teacher :feelskek:

No doubt white knight blue Piller thug game killers will go to town on him when they hear why he's in there (prison).

lowinhibscel?
He’s not an incel, as a matter of fact when he was 12 he got a girlfriend who was a year older than him which made him popular for a short period of time. Other girls tried to approach him and he suddenly gained a ton of friends and decided to leave me behind

Good bargain,2 for the price of 1

He’s not an incel, as a matter of fact when he was 12 he got a girlfriend who was a year older than him which made him popular for a short period of time. Other girls tried to approach him and he suddenly gained a ton of friends and decided to leave me behind

That's relatable.

No video? But how am I suppose to ejaculate?

Muslim most likely, which means they'll never find him, because it would be racist for the police to look for him.

I mean I hate life as much as any other thinking person but I don't really feel the need to glorify this guy. I always feel bad for babies cause they didn't ask for this and they have no idea what bullshit they're in for. Besides, even if we're talking about a Chad dad and a Stacy mom, an incel can always be born to those types of parents, so there's no guarantee that it's another Chad in there.

I’m all for violence against women who deserve it. Not seeing anything in this article to explain why she deserved it.

Muslim most likely, which means they'll never find him, because it would be racist for the police to look for him.

Actually, you’re right - they didn’t specify that he was a white alt-right Trump supporter so that means he’s not white.
I mean I hate life as much as any other thinking person but I don't really feel the need to glorify this guy. I always feel bad for babies cause they didn't ask for this and they have no idea what bullshit they're in for. Besides, even if we're talking about a Chad dad and a Stacy mom, an incel can always be born to those types of parents, so there's no guarantee that it's another Chad in there.

Cuck.

Nah tbh I agree - this guy is probably just some maniac. I have a twisted sense of humour.

Beta uprising began

No doubt white knight blue Piller thug game killers will go to town on him when they hear why he's in there (prison).

That's why prisons should be firebombed because prisoners are cucks

what was a baby doing in a foids stomach?did that bitch eat a baby?:feelswhere:

I’m all for violence against women who deserve it. Not seeing anything in this article to explain why she deserved it.
I didn't see anything either.
Besides even if I were to hit a woman, I would not hit a pregnant woman unless my life depended on it. I might be cuck but I don't believe in violence to young children, even unborn babies.

You can't properly anoint the guy without finding out his name, for now I'll call him hitandruncel

I didn't see anything either.
Besides even if I were to hit a woman, I would not hit a pregnant woman unless my life depended on it. I might be cuck but I don't believe in violence to young children, even unborn babies.
An admirable attitude.

A dream fantasy of mine!

Every time I see a pregnant woman, it's always soooo tempting to punch her big belly full of baby. Punching a woman, felling her, then seeing blood gush from her puss would be a moment of ultimate power. You ended someone's life with one punch. And you ruined a woman. She'll never feel safe again!

YES!

nah probably just a muslim

London is muslim shithole now, so not big surprise if it a was muslim hitting pregnant stacy. But they describe them as a "White skinhead " due to PC propaganda

That baby could‘ve been a Chad. Now it will be a deformed incel